Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sort of
But not really
Jeep has a cold weather package.
Heated seats, steering wheel, and remote start. So thought ford would do similar. But I was wrong. Oh well!
Of course an OBX would be cheaper than a BL and you can get your Lux.
Sponsored

Reactions: RLW

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
To add my two cents. I trust my partner to do whatever she wants with HER money. She works for it. She's smart.

But considering your partners desires in purchases and big decisions like a vehicle you both will be in, is part of marriage. Compromise. Because in the end it makes you both happy instead of just 1 of you. My thought anyway. I come from a family of long marriages and it worked for them so I'm trying to follow in their well tread footsteps

I'm getting what I want in every way possible. But the 1 thing her 5'3 self asked for were the powder coated side steps. So I'm giving her that. It helps that both she and I like lux features so I'm getting that anyway. But if I didn't, she would probably ask why i didn't opt for the heated butt warmers lol
Too many suckers live the "happy wife, happy life" way .
The path of least resistance ?

mrcx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sort of
But not really
Jeep has a cold weather package.
Heated seats, steering wheel, and remote start. So thought ford would do similar. But I was wrong. Oh well!
Ford set out to take all the things that were wrong or that people complained about with the Jeep and make it better. Then I think they got confused and assumed everything with how Jeep did it was wrong. So if Jeep lets you pick just a cold weather package, or just a better sound system, then that must be wrong. And they "fixed" it.

Sponsored

jswan

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Charter member of the He Man Women Haters Club? Seek therapy.
No. No.
No need for therapy darling.
I am in charge of my life. Not some woman.
Pretty simple.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No. No.
No need for therapy darling.
I am in charge of my life. Not some woman.
Pretty simple.
"Some woman."

Also, don't call me darling. I'm not interested in being addressed by a stranger in a condescending diminutive term. This isn't 1919. Women have the right to vote and own property now.

jswan

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"Some woman."

Also, don't call me darling. I'm not interested in being addressed by a stranger in a condescending diminutive term. This isn't 1919. Women have the right to vote and own property now.
Wow. You're a tick off the rails. Never intended for this to go here.
I am all about equality, but won't bow down to the happy wife happy life mantra.
I am all about the woman I am with being herself and doing her thing, and expect her to respect that about me too. We get along great with that mindset.
Relax.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who really needs all this extra shit?

So many 1st world problems...:unsure:
Ends up being a $7000 penalty (minimum) to get to heated seats from a base.
Naah, I'm all about Base Squatch and have been quite content since deciding on that.

Danger Dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 GMC Sierra 1500HD, 1986 Suzuki Samurai
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am all about equality, but won't bow down to the happy wife happy life mantra.
I am all about the woman I am with being herself and doing her thing, and expect her to respect that about me too. We get along great with that mindset.
Relax.
No, you're just off kilter, and judging from your previous comment, a little misogynistic. Other folks have already explained so I won't go too deep, but you really sound like you have no idea how to make a marriage work.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Relax.
They can take that "Happy wife, happy life" mantra and stick it all the way uptheir ass.
That is the epitome of entitlement.

It's like, I got close to 50 and the light bulb came on and I achieved a ZERO tolerence for other peoples bullshit....LOL!
It ain't my job to make you happy, the idea is to share happiness with each other.
Certified grumpy old dude.

jswan

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, you're just off kilter, and judging from your previous comment, a little misogynistic. Other folks have already explained so I won't go too deep, but you really sound like you have no idea how to make a marriage work.
Thanks for being judgy and labeling me. Nowhere near off kilter.
And, misogynitic? Pretty heavy label there. Have at it though.
Had a great marriage for 22 years. We parted amicably. It worked well for what it was.
Thanks for stepping in and offering whatever that was....
Useless at best.
Also, what is the point of "knowing" how to make a marriage work? Your point? Frankly, I don't need it. Other folks are also on board with my thoughts about this, so....
Can we get back to Bronco's now?
Relax.