Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford if you're listening - enough with the reservations. You are not a hotel. Have a real vehicle available - and then sell it.

And as soon as possible please start selling Broncos to people who show up to see and test drive your vehicles and then buy.
Yeah thats not how this works buddy
Sponsored

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
If we all have to tell Ford whatā€™s wrong we are for sure in big trouble. They know what they done now they just need to fix it.......if they care. šŸ˜”
That's like if I went out to dinner and after my plate was served, the chef came out to stand next to me awkwardly to ask me how bad the dish was.

johnston.zach

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Guess what, Ford is on the forum, responding issues. See attached.

@Ford Motor Company you wonā€™t be bored here. Letā€™s say Ford communication has been non existent since the beginning and hopefully you can help solve that.
We need to hear more about the current issues (leaking roof, honeycomb roof patterns, QC issuesā€¦).
We also need to hear more about order scheduling. Why some people like me (hour 1 reservation, #1 allocation at the dealer are waiting for their Bronco to be scheduled while some people with the exact same build but ordered later are driving theirs?) whatā€™s the scheduling look like this month?
Why canā€™t we get a roof rack on 21MY Sasquatch and what will be different in the 22 to allow roof rack?

I am sure many other questions are still unanswered. Thank you for hopefully bringing some clarity, help and communication to this chaos.

2CEDF664-128F-495A-897C-C48317CAFC27.jpeg
Just buy the roof rack separate....

Sponsored

NoDoorsNoProblem

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Canyon SLT Mini-Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah thats not how this works buddy
lolā€¦thatā€™s about the opposite of what every single person here wants, which is their Broncos delivered in the order they were reserved. Not to be able to walk in to a dealer and pick off the lot. That guy must be new

Last edited:

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unasked-for advice to all:

IF you want real interaction and commentary from Ford, you have to keep it factual and keep your emotions out of it, as hard as that is to do.
Keep it concise, coherent, like you were wording an important resume.
Stick to the facts.

They aren't going to answer repeated questions on a mundane level, they aren't going to answer specific questions about your build or why this or why that, and most certainly won't entertain any "It's not fair" type questions.

They are monitoring this forum for many reasons, I am sure, and this one stuck out to them as a special quality case they wanted to get in front of and get more info about.

The best way to try and get engagement and meaningful answers is to (as hard as it is for some) be respectful, factual, and go from there, hoping it is replied to, or at least read and heard.

For some I think that is the larger issue, they just want to be heard and for someone who is in command of the ship to hear it.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford if you're listening - enough with the reservations. You are not a hotel. Have a real vehicle available - and then sell it.

And as soon as possible please start selling Broncos to people who show up to see and test drive your vehicles and then buy.
Found the late reservation holder šŸ˜‚

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have one thing to say. OVER COMMUNICATE. People would rather know than not know.
You say that, but every time Ford sends out an email to communicate with us, half this forum jumps down their throat.

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

IF you want real interaction and commentary from Ford, you have to keep it factual and keep your emotions out of it, as hard as that is to do.
Stick to the facts.

They aren't going to answer repeated questions on a mundane level, they aren't going to answer specific questions about your build or why this or why that, and most certainly won't entertain any "It's not fair" type questions.

They are monitoring this forum for many reasons, I am sure, and this one stuck out to them as a special quality case they wanted to get in front of and get more info about.

The best way to try and get engagement and meaningful answers is to (as hard as it is for some) be respectful, factual, and go from there, hoping it is replied to, or at least read and heard.

For some I think that is the larger issue, they just want to be heard and for someone who is in command of the ship to hear it.
Yea would be much more beneficial for all of us. Unfortunately Ford is going to have to filter through ALOT of BS.

Sponsored

Pattytester

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Patty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nice... but it may be hard for them to tread through all the negativity to find the real questions.
The negativity is real and valid too. Itā€™s probably a good idea for them to see it, and understand why so many are frustrated with how they are operating.

TheSpydyr

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT; 2020 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Stick to the facts.

Very well stated and couldn't have said it better myself.

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@Ford Motor Company Thank you for being a part of our Forum. I hope our comments are helpful.

We understand how constrained commodities impact our build. Is it safe to say, the commodities affected change in their availability each week/month? If so, could you post an updated list on a regular basis here on our Forum?

67BroncoG1

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2D Squatch, '67 Bronco, '24 Grenadier -ordered
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It is important to remember that we are not Fordā€™s customer. The dealerships are Fordā€™s customer. That is who pays them and that is ultimately who they care about making happy. When you get your head around that then all the BS starts to make sense. Trust me, I donā€™t like it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.