First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
my 2022 raptor may be a 2023 or a 2024 only god knows..But one thing is the price is locked in and also the $ 1,000 discount .....
Oh yeah the price is locked at from Ford MSRP and the dealer controls the over MSRP destiny. I am not saying they shouldn't do markup and first come first serve, I'm just saying don't lie about it and then switch later. This is called wasting people's time especially if someone talked you about this very issue from the get go and wanted clarification prior to even entertaining the idea.
Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My brother and I were on the list to order a Bronco Raptor since September of 2021. We did not make it for the 2022 model year but the Ford dealership called us in today to make reservations for the 2023 model year. The order banks for 2023 are not open yet but they were going to order it as a 2022 and then later we can update when the 2033 options come out.

The conversation got to the point where there was going to be a 10k mark up which was reduced from 20k. My brother and I walked away. I even had a letter that the dealership signed in 2021 stating there will be no mark up if you put in an order and wait; however this couldn’t be further from the truth as they completely contradicted and pulled a 180 on us. When we initially inquired about the vehicle we only spoke about the Raptor trim levels and now they are telling us that those Raptor trims are marked up. We even told them back then to tell us the reality which is why we asked for a signed letter and they still went forward with the mark up.

If Ford is listening they need to know about what is going on and they need to provide more allocations. I don’t have a problem with mark ups if you tell me ahead of time; however, I do have a problem with contradiction, lying, and wasting the customers time. The dealership was told what we want to order and they were also told that we are not interested if there was markup. If we were to pay mark up we wanted to know right there and then so don’t have false hope. Seems like the dealerships wanted to have their cake and eat it too by keeping you waiting and wasting your time and then later pulling the classic bait and switch maneuver to screw you over. What a waste of time and energy. This could have all been prevented had they told us the truth to begin with. More customers lost. Cheers!
Ford never offered a reservation list for the Bronco Raptor. Either you got a golden Ticket from Ford or you found a dealership that had leftover Bronco Raptor allocations.

By the way, there were a lot of early reservation holders that wanted a Bronco Raptor that couldn't get one, we are talking about July 2020 reservation holders. So NO ONE feels bad for you.

OP
OP
NDM_84

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford never offered a reservation list for the Bronco Raptor. Either you got a golden Ticket from Ford or you found a dealership that had leftover Bronco Raptor allocations.

By the way, there were a lot of early reservation holders that wanted a Bronco Raptor that couldn't get one, we are talking about July 2020 reservation holders. So NO ONE feels bad for you.
I'm not complaining about not having allocations, or the wait period, or even markup. I am complaining about dealerships lying, that's it. I can accept whatever answer they give me, I just want to call out liars. That's all this is, I don't need you to feel sorry for me I'm good.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm not complaining about not having allocations, or the wait period, or even markup. I am complaining about dealerships lying, that's it. I can accept whatever answer they give me, I just want to call out liars. That's all this is, I don't need you to feel sorry for me I'm good.
My point is you're saying you had a reservation for a Bronco Raptor in 2021 when there was never a way to reserve a Bronco Raptor

OP
OP
NDM_84

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My point is you're saying you had a reservation for a Bronco Raptor in 2021 when there was never a way to reserve a Bronco Raptor
I was on the dealership list that's internal to them not reservation with Ford. There is a misconception here. This is all coming from the dealership. I was curious what the wait time is and how many people were on there.. I got on the list with them internally to wait for.the allocation which happened today when they called me in to order one. I inquired about it about a year ago before the Raptor was even officially released. I just wanted to get the facts and make my decisions based on those facts. I was told one thing and then they did a completely different thing at the end.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Granger is selling them sticker but I think they have over 100 guys on the list by now.

OP
OP
NDM_84

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Granger is selling them sticker but I think they have over 100 guys on the list by now.
I will check some other dealerships and even some outside the state. Some have reached out to me already telling me they won't charge over sticker if you place an order with them and this is for the Bronco Raptor.

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My brother and I were on the list to order a Bronco Raptor since September of 2021. We did not make it for the 2022 model year but the Ford dealership called us in today to make reservations for the 2023 model year. The order banks for 2023 are not open yet but they were going to order it as a 2022 and then later we can update when the 2033 options come out.

The conversation got to the point where there was going to be a 10k mark up which was reduced from 20k. My brother and I walked away. I even had a letter that the dealership signed in 2021 stating there will be no mark up if you put in an order and wait; however this couldn’t be further from the truth as they completely contradicted and pulled a 180 on us. When we initially inquired about the vehicle we only spoke about the Raptor trim levels and now they are telling us that those Raptor trims are marked up. We even told them back then to tell us the reality which is why we asked for a signed letter and they still went forward with the mark up.

If Ford is listening they need to know about what is going on and they need to provide more allocations. I don’t have a problem with mark ups if you tell me ahead of time; however, I do have a problem with contradiction, lying, and wasting the customers time. The dealership was told what we want to order and they were also told that we are not interested if there was markup. If we were to pay mark up we wanted to know right there and then so don’t have false hope. Seems like the dealerships wanted to have their cake and eat it too by keeping you waiting and wasting your time and then later pulling the classic bait and switch maneuver to screw you over. What a waste of time and energy. This could have all been prevented had they told us the truth to begin with. More customers lost. Cheers!
Bohoo get in line. Some people are still waiting for their 2021 broncos and Ford has the audacity to release a new trim 🤣 @Ford Motor Company

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
any dealer that orders you one without an allocation is shady. You will never see it

this happens a lot in the f150 raptor community

I will check some other dealerships and even some outside the state. Some have reached out to me already telling me they won't charge over sticker if you place an order with them and this is for the Bronco Raptor.

Sponsored
OP
OP
NDM_84

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
any dealer that orders you one without an allocation is shady. You will never see it

My dealer told me what number I was on their list and then as allocations come in whoever is first on the dealer list gets a chance to make an order. At least they tell u where u stand on the list but it doesn't mean u're on the actual order it just means u may be getting close to one. I guess I was next in line when they called me today.

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yeah, any dealer now saying they can get you a Raptor allocation at MSRP is most likely lying.

OP
OP
NDM_84

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yeah, any dealer now saying they can get you a Raptor allocation at MSRP is most likely lying.
I may just go with a truck. I was thinking about getting a Tundra before the Bronco Raptor came out. We shall see, anything can happen.

BroncMO

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

B6G on every ADM thread: You thought you’d get a Bronco at MSRP? DID YOU GET ANYTHING IN WRITING?

OP: I have a signed letter at MSRP.

B6G: No, not like that! Why do you think the letter gets you MSRP?
Sponsored