First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Which ones fit Sasquatch wheels? There are so many different part numbers and configurations. Some fit Raptors, Braptors, Badlands optional wheels & Sasquatch wheels. And all that over laps in some descriptions. The verbiage is so confusing and the pricing is all over the map. Looks like the same bolt pattern and fitment to me. I'm not trying to break the bank here, just looking for something that works. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Sponsored

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lethal Performance seems to have the best pricing on the 5 piece right now. I've seen single's run for $179/each from CJ Pony Parts.

OP
OP
Mudlight

Mudlight

Base
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lethal Performance Shipping is like $100 from them. levittownfordparts.com is $874 + $68 shipping, best I have found so far. I have not looked into too many single prices other than Levit town ford parts.

Sponsored

ErectionGreen

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Rover
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've had an order with stage3motorsports since December. They are saying they are on backorder, original ship date was supposed to be mid February, now they are saying mid March.

Are other places saying they are in stock?

OP
OP
Mudlight

Mudlight

Base
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've had an order with stage3motorsports since December. They are saying they are on backorder, original ship date was supposed to be mid February, now they are saying mid March.

Are other places saying they are in stock?
I have not seen otherwise when adding to my cart and calculating shipping. Levit town ford parts has the Best pricing and shipping that I have found.

OP
OP
Mudlight

Mudlight

Base
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lethal Performance seems to have the best pricing on the 5 piece right now. I've seen single's run for $179/each from CJ Pony Parts.
I found singles on Ebay for $166 each, for 2 or more. They only had 2 left so I got those, part # M-1021-RA1

ErectionGreen

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Rover
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have not seen otherwise when adding to my cart and calculating shipping. Levit town ford parts has the Best pricing and shipping that I have found.
Stage3 was only $700 when I purchased last year. Seems like they are trying to get me to cancel my order by pushing the date. But I could be wrong.

OP
OP
Mudlight

Mudlight

Base
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Stage3 was only $700 when I purchased last year. Seems like they are trying to get me to cancel my order by pushing the date. But I could be wrong.
That is really cheap, hopefully they come through. I just received Bora wheel spacers from them after waiting 2 weeks.
Sponsored