Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yea but I find it hard to believe that had not been seen before then is my point.
My Alma Mater did the same thing. Turned a blind eye for years, then went nazi ss on everyone. Now other than std crap anyone and every can and does produce and you can buy anywhere, there is virtually nothing to buy. The cool decals, artwork, clothing etc are all faded memories. They only allow stock and barrel crap to be made and sold now. 😔😪😔 Truly sux as there is nothing unique out there anymore.
Sponsored

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I understand it, but they need to be more open to licensing some of these things. Jeep has, and again it's part of why wrangler is so popular, as they are so customizable and easy to personalize.

There is a happy medium!
Wrangler so popular because there has been virtually no competition, there is plenty of licensed stuff and probably a lot more in the pipeline.

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Honestly the reason that keep was so popular is because it’s a good vehicle that had no competition for 2 decades.

Using unlicensed logos is theft and should be cracked down on…. But if you’re really desperate for the scripted logos, they’re available on both Amazon and Etsy for $25

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sponsored

pfbz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Turbo, 991 Turbo S, 996 turbo, Q5 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford needs to send their entire trademark-enforcement legal team over to ice mountain and the QA dept for a month or two and train them to do something more useful than swatting down tiny vendors offering cool Bronco badges that they themselves do not offer.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You lost us at @Ford_Motor_Company and “listen”

They’re a bunch of rich white men stuck in the 90s. Good luck.
You lost me when you went on your ignorant political rant. This isn’t the place for that.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m surprised that people didn’t think Ford would be super protective of their badging and logos. They’re notorious for it.

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Early in the process, I made a gift for someone on this site. They suggested I market the item, so I contacted Ford to find out what I needed to do.

Unfortunately, the fee was too high for me, especially since the item wasn’t a million dollar business idea or anything like that. I do understand it’s up to Ford whether or not to allow someone to use their intellectual property. I just wish they would allow some small businesses to join in.

If you ask, this is what they will tell you:

“Please note that all Official Licensees of Ford Motor Company must meet a range of criteria, including carrying a minimum of 3,000,000 USD in liability insurance. For this reason, we are unfortunately unable to onboard many small businesses. If you would like to proceed with the application process, please let us know and we can provide the Prospective Licensee Form for you to complete.”

Sponsored

Pattytester

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Patty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You lost me when you went on your ignorant political rant. This isn’t the place for that.
Which part is political? The rich or the white?

Being out of touch isn’t tied to a party or belief. Exhibit A

😂😂😂

Last edited:

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The worst part is that soon you'll see all these doo-dads available from China on eBay....with zero regard or recourse for using ford's name, insignia, or TM. But ford won't do anything about these ripoffs, while punishing the American companies trying to earn a buck.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Which part is political? The rich or the white?

Being out of touch isn’t tied to a party or belief. Exhibit A

😂😂😂
Using a stereotype “rich and white” is highly political, there are plenty of women and other races at ford that are rich and making the decisions as well, but you can keep living in your victim mentality world. It’s blatantly obvious what side of the aisle you are on.

Last edited:

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Toms Bronco Parts who has been around forever was sent a letter last your telling them to change their name. So they did, Ford never bothered them until they actually started production of the 6G. I think is pretty sorry of them to make them do that, they had been in business for over 20 years using the Bronco name. You going to tell me Ford just happened upon on them in the last 18 months?
That was a real kick in the teeth! Tom's helped keep the Bronco relevant for decades and that's the thanks Ford gave them.(n)

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All your posts reminded me of a bookstore in Kaoshung, Taiwan back in the 70’s (yup, I’m an old guy…). There was a bookstore across from the hotel (5 Star, nice place) where I was staying. In the back of the bookstore was a complete set of Boeing 747 Maintenance Manuals. I don’t remember how many volumes there were but 8 to 13….. Very impressive, exact copies. Tempting to buy at a ridiculously low price but probably 200 lbs. of books to travel back with. I always wondered what an original set from Boeing costs.

This is also a huge problem with industrial equipment, to the point where getting detailed drawings and specifications has become nearly impossible, thanks to the Chinese.
Sponsored