Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So itā€™s listening and then responding while your navigating. Oh brother. Active mic technology in the bronco
Not what this is referring to. This means you can talk more like you would to a normal person as opposed to clinical/precise verbiage required of non-adaptive AIs.

Carreratime

Badlands
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, '68 Alfa
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is what is in the update

2021 BRONCO VEHICLES 2021 Broncos receive Ford Power-Up 1.7.1 software update. This update will NOT require the vehicle to be parked with the ignition off. As long as Automatic Updates are set to ON (standard factory setting), this will happen in the background, without any action from your customers. Ford Power-Up 1.7.1
  1. ā€¢ Enhancement: Navigation automatically makes helpful destination suggestions, plus new cloud connectivity combines conversational voice command recognition with internet-based search, so you get the latest info with almost every request.
  2. ā€¢ Enhancement: Apple CarPlayļƒ’ compatibility displays on-screen turn-by-turn navigation in your instrument cluster.
  3. ā€¢ Enhancement: User-profile icons on your SiriusXMļƒ’ with 360L radio will be a bit bigger ā€¢ Bug fixes
Give us an update to make the fuel gauge larger and get rid of that horrible tach! Really, it's just horrible.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Android auto displays turn by turn in the gauge cluster already. However it's a little buggy. For example on Google maps my next turn was a right in 1 mile and the gauge cluster said my next action was stay straight in one mile.
Sweet, was just about to ask. But Android is always ahead of Apple so it's to be expected.

Sponsored

Joey.calc

Black Diamond
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Awesome to see that @Ford Motor Company is starting updates! Now can we hope for a round (and larger) digital tachometer in the instrument cluster? Every reviewer Iā€™ve heard dislikes the current tachometer and I feel the same way after my test drives.

Joey.calc

Black Diamond
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Give us an update to make the fuel gauge larger and get rid of that horrible tach! Really, it's just horrible.
Hopefully theyā€™ll add an option for a round digital tach that can be selected for those of us who are getting the 7-speed manual!

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,ā€˜21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If i could only get my FordPass to activate.

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How sweet would it be if you could customize the instrument cluster like the face of an apple watch or something. Retro digital dials. Any combination of gauges you choose. Should be beyond easy to implement these days.
Thats super easy. Get a bluetooth OBD reader and something like OBD Fusion. Run it on an iPad for rad experience. Real time monitoring of hundreds of sensors and gauges are possible. All totally customizable.

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just wish the update included phone as a key. It remains unknown what features Ford will unlock in future iterations. The Mach E trunk opening was an example of a hardware feature that got ā€œturnedā€ on.

Sponsored

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If i could only get my FordPass to activate.
If you canā€™t pair the two. Restart your phone. Take your battery terminal off for ten minutes on the bronco. Reconnect. Everything should pair.

JakeC

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
michiganbroncos.club
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Questions:

1) What are those ā€œbarsā€ on either side of the Bronco icon in the left side?

2) The speed limit sign: Is that info obtained from Apple CarPlay navigation? Or was that already there?

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Questions:

1) What are those ā€œbarsā€ on either side of the Bronco icon in the left side?

2) The speed limit sign: Is that info obtained from Apple CarPlay navigation? Or was that already there?

This bars indicate the lane keep system is activated. When grey, they are not detecting any lane markings. They turn blue on each side of the lane makings are detected and then lane keep will activate if you drift out of the lane.

As for the speed limit... I've always wondered where it gets that info. Also I'm running android but I'm not sure if the speed limits still come up with being connected or not.

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands