Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For those who have purchased the Ford Proscan factory tune from Lethal Performance and others please be aware that it will not work on 2023 models. The tune is not CARB approved and FORd can give no timeline as to when it will become CARB approved other than several months. The VIN file in the until does not match anything from FORD so it will not load on your vehicle. I have a $600 tune from Ford that may be garbage.
Do you live in a state that cares about the CARB approval?
Sponsored

Ogre

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BD 2dr 7MT CG, '18 Indian Chieftain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm not really sure if they will offer a cal with just that feature alone with no other changes. The rev match feature however is available with the Procal device for all 7MT's.
So I can buy just the Procal, without the tune, and get the downshift Revmatch feature?

I literally DON'T want the tune, but my wife drives my bronco sometimes and I cringe every time I'm in the passenger seat.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

For those who have purchased the Ford Proscan factory tune from Lethal Performance and others please be aware that it will not work on 2023 models. The tune is not CARB approved and FORd can give no timeline as to when it will become CARB approved other than several months. The VIN file in the until does not match anything from FORD so it will not load on your vehicle. I have a $600 tune from Ford that may be garbage.
yet another reason not to live in CA

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

UMM, your location say tallahassee. what do you care about CA regulations?

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So I can buy just the Procal, without the tune, and get the downshift Revmatch feature?

I literally DON'T want the tune, but my wife drives my bronco sometimes and I cringe every time I'm in the passenger seat.
No. The calibration would need to be loaded in order to use the rev match feature.
Sponsored