Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 F250, ā€˜88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It went so high today because of comments the chip shortage hasn't affected them.

If you believe that, then you probably also believe you're getting a Bronco by fall.

Ford stock is overheated, if you ask me. It's never been this hot. I say that as a long-time shareholder. I buy during recessions for a quick buck because Ford always bounces back quickly. They're very good at recovery, but they plateau at about this level in the best of times.

These are not the best of times, obviously.
Ford Bronco Ford stock hits $14 per share B5B6D553-A1E5-476A-8ADC-714CA04B9135
Sponsored

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Muh 'lectric truck! This stock is going to be a rocket. Moon Lamborghinis for errybody!

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford is riding the tide of markets overall, which are mostly grossly overvalued of lateā€¦.too many day traders with gambling addictions. The correction is coming.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I played that game without even knowing it. I was holding the ford but buying and selling AAL. I sold $800 one day and the next day Robinhood froze the stock and 8 others. Lesson learned. When I cash out this ford stock I think Iā€™ll delete that app.
If there's one piece of advice you'd take from a stranger, I sure hope it's this:

GET THE FUCK OFF ROBINHOOD

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It went so high today because of comments the chip shortage hasn't affected them.

If you believe that, then you probably also believe you're getting a Bronco by fall.

Ford stock is overheated, if you ask me. It's never been this hot. I say that as a long-time shareholder. I buy during recessions for a quick buck because Ford always bounces back quickly. They're very good at recovery, but they plateau at about this level in the best of times.

These are not the best of times, obviously.
Blue chipper up 120% in a year. Hmmm...smart money buying now??

Sponsored

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold šŸ˜„), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I bought 100 shares at a little below $5 for x plan. I'm going to sell enough to cover my original investment and hold the rest for the expected return of that sweet, sweet dividend.

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So Iā€™m holding 250 shares of Ford. I bought at $6.30 in hopes of being rewarded with x plan. Only to have that offer resented. Iā€™m still crossing my fingers for a ā€˜21. Iā€™m holding on till I know I got a vin because shareholders must own for 6months to qualify if they keep true and honor x plan on a ā€˜22.

So my question is.... with all these delays, Chip shortages and factory shut downs, how the hell is the stock still climbing? What should we expect it to go to? (Perhaps a better topic for Reddit šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø)
You could sell the stock and use $25 for an annual membership to the Mustang Club of America which would make you eligible for the X plan.

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford stock is going up slowly...which is normal for this stock...but this stock will never get real high..just too many outstanding shares..3.5 billion...they cut off their dividend...which they may bring back this year.. and yes it did hit a 52 week high at 14.12...but back in the day..Ford stock was over 40. dollars a share..I reduced my Ford stock a couple years ago,and went with Tesla...if you're a nervous investor ..don't buy Tesla...

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just buy $AMC or $GME
I made a couple hundred in AMC today, sold out when I thought it flatlined at 22.80 it dropped to 22. then jumped up to 29.60....I coulda made a grand if I'd held, I was in it at 21.10, if I'd jumped in earlier this morning I coulda gotten in at under 19 :/

im only playing with chump change though. but 600 I had invested a year ago is at 1330 right now.

Sponsored

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
13 yesterday. 14 AH. 15.05 today. lol. do the retail buyers know Ford has delivered 0 broncos? lol

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I'll admit being wrong.
I bought in at $6 and some change back last year.
Sold it when it felt good to do so when it went over $12.
So doubled my $, felt good about it, wished I had invested 50k.
Told a few on here it wasn't a good buy in at $11 or so a few weeks ago...
And yeah, surprisingly climbing.
$14 is uncharted territory for quite some time.
Happy for ya'll who stayed in.
Best of luck.
I'm considering jumping back in but am a bit apprehensive.
If it was back below $9 or $10, I'd be in for sure.
Also watching Litecoin...it's pretty volatile.

OP
OP
Bronc-Itus

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 F250, ā€˜88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

13 yesterday. 14 AH. 15.05 today. lol. do the retail buyers know Ford has delivered 0 broncos? lol
Could you imagine where itā€™d be if they had those things rolling out? Boy I hope I get that VIN today. Iā€™ll be sell sell!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Id take the 2K and just use it as a down payment? But Iā€™m not a big stock market fan, I hate gambling.
Believe me, it won't be anywhere near 2K when Uncle Sam gets through getting his "Vig" on the investment come tax time next year.

bishop0577

Base
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door base/sqatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I put a few thousand in at 6.75 a share. I would hold the stock. I expect it to go over $20 by year end. And yes, I did it for x-plan pricing as well as the stock was insanely cheap for the products that they were bringing to market.
Ditto! Bought 1000 shares last July around $6 a share. Totally did it for the benefit (or lack thereof) using the X plan on my Bronco. Can't complain. More than doubled in less than a year. Gonna sit on them for awhile. I don't see it hitting $20 a share, but how knows. So far, it was a smart move.
Sponsored