Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
At this point it’s probably too early to tell. Though, if I had to guess, if the current delay for the Sport holds, the actual Bronco probably wouldn’t get as much of a delay, if any at all.
I saw somewhere that they were just starting to disassemble the production equipment and getting ready to bring to the plant when the virus hit. I suspect there will be some delay.
Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I saw somewhere that they were just starting to disassemble the production equipment and getting ready to bring to the plant when the virus hit. I suspect there will be some delay.
I doubt there was much “disassembly” needed because the c max and focus ended in May 2018. More or less pre-assembly

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I doubt there was much “disassembly” needed because the c max and focus ended in May 2018. More or less pre-assembly
I was referring to the new equipment to build the Bronco. It's supposedly assembled off site and they just beginning to prepare it to ship to the assembly line when things got shut down. Of course, I can't find the article now.

vr00m_vr00m

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Corolla, 93 G20, 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Baby Bronco production just got delayed...

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
https://apple.news/AtNYq2jptROyCnZ4THa3TJw

Take the artificial for what you will. They think the FSB won’t be unveiled till next year lmfao.
But a spokes person told them that “Mach E, F150 and FSB” are not NOT going to be delayed!!!

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Quote from the WSJ says engineers who were working Bronco are now working ventilators:
https://www.wsj.com/articles/ford-and-gm-try-mass-producing-ventilators-can-they-move-fast-enough-11586711800?mod=lead_feature_below_a_pos1 said:
At a Ford engineering facility in Dearborn, Mich., engineers plastered a conference-room wall with yellow sticky notes last week, mocking up a factory layout to produce the machines. Some only weeks ago had been immersed in the launch of the new Ford Bronco SUV.

Mustang313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
https://apple.news/AtNYq2jptROyCnZ4THa3TJw

Take the artificial for what you will. They think the FSB won’t be unveiled till next year lmfao.
But a spokes person told them that “Mach E, F150 and FSB” are not NOT going to be delayed!!!
Am I the only one that is annoyed they keep calling it the full size Bronco?? I know they are trying to distinguish it from the "Baby Bronco" but this is NOT going to be a FSB. In fact there are insiders here that specifically said a full size Bronco was considered but rejected.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Am I the only one that is annoyed they keep calling it the full size Bronco?? I know they are trying to distinguish it from the "Baby Bronco" but this is NOT going to be a FSB. In fact there are insiders here that specifically said a full size Bronco was considered but rejected.
Right because it is a retro EB, so maybe we should make up a new acronym: MSB?

Sponsored

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about Bronco Mark III or if you love the name Baby Bronco, then call it Teen Bronco?