First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima 2009- Maxi pad
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why no one asking the real question will these 21's get the fancy temperature knobs . :rolleyes: "

I heard we aren't getting temperature control due to the chip issue.

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if they’ll be shipped complete or “needing chips”. Nothing like driving a last year’s model car with no A/C, no radio, etc….
Forgot about that whole bit. I suppose the email says it will ship. Not that it will be built :unsure:

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
The way I see it is if you ordered a 2021 and it got built then it has to sit in a lot through Fall, Winter and Spring then you get your Bronco.

If you ordered a 2022 it will eventually get built but then be moved out to the pasture to be dirt feed and again to sit through Fall, Winter and Spring to then be shipped to its owner sometime in 2023.

Maybe Ford didn't tell us but these Broncos have to be weather cured and tested before they ship them? 🤔

Last edited:

Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

IMO, the undelivered 2021's will be more valuable than other other 2021's because they will have 12-15k less miles that the allotment.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Official Notice from Ford this morning:
Ford Bronco Ford to email that scheduled 2021 model year units will be ready for shipment by March 31, 2022 1648039334188

10Terp

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 Expedition, '12 Mustang GT, '06 Escape Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I posted this earlier this morning in the 1/24 build week thread, so apologies for those who have already read it, but I feel it’s relevant to this post as well.

“It’s 5 in the morning and the thought just came to me that perhaps the reason Ford ISN’T communicating much is because they are concerned about their stock price, which has done little but tank since January. I’m sure if the whole truth were known, it would certainly impact that price even more than we see now.
This entire release has been affected by supply chain issues with Covid, but this is also the same company that eliminated the reservation system to build Broncos for large dealers to mark up with huge ADMs.

Last week’s news that 67% of 2022 Broncos made to date went to dealer allocated walk-in orders with only 33% going to reservation holders. The same company has added 3 new versions (Raptor, Everglades, Hoss 3.0) while not being able to complete the builds they currently have “on back order” since 2020/21.

The same company with a smug “media relations” guy who hangs on to catch phrases of “2021” Ford Broncos will be built in order of reservation, basically saying “screw you guys who didn’t get a 2021 Bronco, we are going to pump out as many 2022 Broncos as we can to float our larger dealerships and keep their heads above water while you wait”.
The same company continued to take new Bronco orders months after being unable to deliver what was reserved in the first 24 hours of the reservation system.

Now, we are pawns and Ford knows that we have so much skin invested in waiting, that it’s OK to keep us in the dark while they protect their bottom line and investors over the short haul. Those Broncos already built and sitting in storage, WILL be sold to someone, so their money is already in the pot so to say. They couldn’t care less about whether we bail or bitch and moan OR continue to wait.
But, I could be wrong. 🤷🏻‍♂️

To even HAVE unfinished ‘21 models waiting delivery while similar and identical builds are given to dealer allotment in 22 is dumbfounding and unbelievably incompetent. And, for the record I AM parked on mud mountain with a 22 build.
Could you provide a source for these production numbers? I googled very quickly and couldn't find anything.

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1648039334188.png
I think this is great for all those MY21 folks who have had their patience tested to the limit. It was the right thing for Ford to do and would have been nice if this was done several months ago.

I can't help but wonder how this impacts current daily production of MY22 Broncos. Hard to to believe that supply chain woes are suddenly improving. Hopefully the 'mountain' parking lots don't start getting filled with even more MY22 Broncos. Let's get those cleared out too Ford! We'll see how the April, & May builds go...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Naters317

Naters317

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Ford to email that scheduled 2021 model year units will be ready for shipment by March 31, 2022 1648039334188
Thanks for sharing so the negative posters can see that I didn't waste my time making a fake email and was just sharing some info I had received. Now hopefully the transport companies can get these to dealers and out on the road ASAP

Sponsored

Kenny H

Badlands
First Name
KIBUM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, FRS, Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have MY21 order, But it's even not scheduled yet. Res Jul 2022, Order Jan 2021

Shawn_1121

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats to all of those who have waited, I have no idea what it means for me but ill keep the expectations to spring of 2023 to summer of 2023

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any idea when these emails are going out? I have a '21 that's been stuck on ice mountain since late December. Expected to see an email this morning, but nothing.

Cohiba

Outer Banks
First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I move the Ice Mountain Tracker google sheet into Excel, cleaned up the data input a bit and looked at what was there.

There are about 100 Broncos with December blend dates that are still listed as built or in production (not shipped nor delivered)and 350 with January Blend dates. Most of them had delivery dates on or before April 10. But still 25% or so showed later delivery dates. Based on the communication these are being pulled in.

If most/all the MY21's are done in March, then work on the early MY22s will start in April and those are likely to see completion in the first 2-3 weeks of April. To my untrained eye, I will bet we see actual delivery dates pulled in by 2 weeks for those with May delivery dates if they can maintain this pace of getting things out of the mountain.

But as always, my fingers are crossed.
Sponsored