Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Am I the only one that’s glad this thing didn’t get revealed in March like originally planned?
Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Welp...this just made this day a little more depressing! ??. Was really hoping it to go live so by September. I’d have an idea what I wanna order an if I wanna keep it, or trade my Merc. Keep my Merc go for a base, trade in my Merc go for a Badlands! Or just wait till they hit the lots and just get one in a few years! Not all that bad I wait I’ll save up a lot more doll hairs buy a Badlands+Lux+Sasquatch.

Last edited:

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Seems like we have to wait until December for the Build & Price tool.

Also this:

So they tell us August for B&P. Then change it to December. They also confirm you will be able to see the Bronco before you purchase.... At a special event... At what point did the customer become the idiot here? What if we can't make it to an event because it's 4 hours away while a I have 5 dealers no more than 20 minutes away? They took my $100 for a place in line and gave me NOTHING in return. That sort of shit pisses me off. Ford (which I bleed blue oval) has been pissing me off on a daily basis these last few months.

Btw @BAUS67 im not drinking either ha ha.. (I saw your disclaimer on other thread) but when I get pissed I get verbose ?

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So they tell us August for B&P. Then change it to December. They also confirm you will be able to see the Bronco before you purchase.... At a special event... At what point did the customer become the idiot here? What if we can't make it to an event because it's 4 hours away while a I have 5 dealers no more than 20 minutes away? They took my $100 for a place in line and gave me NOTHING in return. That sort of shit pisses me off. Ford (which I bleed blue oval) has been pissing me off on a daily basis these last few months.

Btw @BAUS67 im not drinking either ha ha.. (I saw your disclaimer on other thread) but when I get pissed I get verbose ?
They never said August. That was a poster here. Not saying he was lying, but Ford themselves never said that to the public.

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford... Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Yet again.

Not going to lie. This is very disappointing. Extremely disappointing.

Sponsored

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I guess I just want to know if they are going to offer that white/gray interior! And a white top!

If they would just let me know all the available color choices, I can get by without exact pricing. But when they shot down that brown leather interior option, I got worried they wouldn't offer the light interior on the other 4 door they showed.

Thats actually the smart thing to do, is finalize options and colors first so people can dream up their ideal Bronco, then come out with the prices later and by that time everyone is already sold anyway and are willing to PAY. Take my money!

They really need to let us know more about the interiors and tops.

SliderJack

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, FJ40, SLK300, Viper
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Each day a new disappointment. LOL. This is going to be a long year....

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But the fact we have to lock in a dealer in October puts those with reservations in a tough position. I suppose there is the opportunity to make a change at order as well, at least as I understand it thus far.
Yep I agree, so basically lock in your dealer before you lock on a price basically handcuffing their customers from shopping around. I love when people say settle down don’t worry- it’s typical in the auto industry

I say that’s BS- it’s not typical- it’s really a bad business model. I love the bronco but won’t be cornered to buy the thing either..

Status
Not open for further replies.