Sponsored

Ford website won't let me complete my order!

EaglesFan91

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I put in a reservation this month and the next day when talking with my dealer they had me come in to put in my order. I didn't have to do anything on the ford website for it.
Sponsored

NotaJeep

First Edition
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Same thing for me. Trying to order a backup soft top (with no constraint items) incase the hardtop thing can't be resolved this Fall.
No luck all week getting that "continue" button to work, have tried mobile/desktop/clearing cookies/early morning/late night.....Nothing works.

Cmargio

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura, Volvo, Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I received the email that my dealer is ready to convert my reservation into an order but I the website won't let me confirm to move the reservation to my dealer. When I select the "continue" radio button it does nothing. This has been going on for a week and my dealer says they can't place the order until I confirm it. I have talked to Ford 2x this week, first it would be back up in 24 hours but that didn't happen. Next call they said by Friday but that has come in gone. I'm actually in the IT field and there is no way in hell this is still down unless they want it to be. I know I won't see it forever but I at least want to get in line!
I am having the same issue. I spoke with Ford they said again it should be up by this Friday and that they are still having issues. They just said to keep checking. I will update if/when I see a change.

Lambeezy

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 4 Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
No but you seen what going on and with 200,000 orders and dealer stock you do the math .
Where'd you see 200,000? The ford communications guy Mike Levine tweeted 125,000 like last week.

scottfwalter

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Sasquatch MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Where'd you see 200,000? The ford communications guy Mike Levine tweeted 125,000 like last week.
Probably a difference between reservations and orders.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jhopkinson

Jhopkinson

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 4dr SAS, 22 Base 2dr SAS, 2021 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I put in a reservation last month and this is my status:

We received your reservation and deposit payment for an exciting new 2021 Ford Bronco. Your selected Ford Dealer will reach out soon to discuss next steps for finalizing your order.

I talked to my dealer in person and they said I need to wait for an email from Ford before they can order. What email did you receive OP and how long after your reservation did you get it? I'm not in a huge rush because I figure it's going to be MY 22 anyways, just curious if I really am waiting for an email or not.

Here is the email....but I still haven't been able to confirm it. I called Ford again Monday and they said hopefully have it fixed by weeks end.

IT’S TIME TO ORDER YOUR NEW FORD
d26fe519e56bcb764c77d57b70b8e8f9.jpg
Hello John,
The moment you’ve been waiting for is here!
Your dealer is ready to schedule an order consultation with you. This process will allow you to confirm details such as vehicle configuration and selling price.
If you’re ready to proceed, please click below to start converting your reservation into an order with your selected dealership.​

OP
OP
Jhopkinson

Jhopkinson

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same here. I've tried to confirm my order on two different computers plus two other devices, tried multiple browsers, tried restarting devices and still can't get the "Continue" button to do anything after clicking on "Order With Dealer". This has been going on for two days. Wonder if those speculating that they aren't allowing any more orders until MY22 comes along are correct.

I think this is on purpose. I've been in the IT field for 30 years and no way a company as big as Ford doesn't have the resources on staff to get this fixed in hours not weeks. I'm ok if they don't want anymore orders right now, but don't send an email "The moment I have been waiting for is here" and then have a broken site for 2+ weeks. Man up and stop playing stupid games with buyers.

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This happened to me with my first reservation I placed at the beginning of the month, I tried for a couple days then left it alone for a week then it started working again. Having same issue with current res, called Ford and they said they’re aware just keep trying a couple times per day

Val916

Wildtrak
First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got the same email today I just put my hundred dollar reservation in yesterday and it wasn’t working for me either. My main concern about proceeding with the order is I am looking to order a 22 So how does it work when 22 orders are not even open yet? I really don’t wanna order anything now because I want to see what the changes are for the 22 models. Do we order now and then change it later? My dealership says he thinks around December is when the order will be placed for the 22s

Sponsored

MacMarauder

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here is the email....but I still haven't been able to confirm it. I called Ford again Monday and they said hopefully have it fixed by weeks end.

IT’S TIME TO ORDER YOUR NEW FORD

Ford Bronco Ford website won't let me complete my order! d26fe519e56bcb764c77d57b70b8e8f9

Hello John,
The moment you’ve been waiting for is here!
Your dealer is ready to schedule an order consultation with you. This process will allow you to confirm details such as vehicle configuration and selling price.
If you’re ready to proceed, please click below to start converting your reservation into an order with your selected dealership.​

Interesting does anyone know if Ford sends this email or does the dealership generate it? The salesman I talked to said it was sent by Ford but the wording makes it seem like the dealership has to initiate it.

Kurt1

Outer Banks
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I put in a reservation last month and this is my status:

We received your reservation and deposit payment for an exciting new 2021 Ford Bronco. Your selected Ford Dealer will reach out soon to discuss next steps for finalizing your order.

I talked to my dealer in person and they said I need to wait for an email from Ford before they can order. What email did you receive OP and how long after your reservation did you get it? I'm not in a huge rush because I figure it's going to be MY 22 anyways, just curious if I really am waiting for an email or not.
I’ve had this problem for about 5 days now. Did you have any luck?

OP
OP
Jhopkinson

Jhopkinson

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve had this problem for about 5 days now. Did you have any luck?
No luck for me so far. I have been trying multiple times per day for over 2 weeks. I called Ford again Friday but that was a waste of time.

winesickle100

Base
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 5.7L Hemi
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Made my reservation on 13 August 2021. Went to see my dealer to order the Bronco and got the same email listed above. The dealer says I need to hit continue for the Bronco to be ordered. Tried hitting "continue" everyday on the website, but no luck!

winesickle100

Base
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 5.7L Hemi
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey everyone! Was finally able to hit continue. Wish everyone luck, that was in the same position as me.
Sponsored