First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered a fully loaded Badlands sport in March (yes including moonroof)
It's the moonroof that is killing you. I understand that Ford even removed the option for new orders. And... guess who makes the moonroof...

SouthEnd

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

whur muh free bronco ford

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
like it might not make it to delivery, and I don't want to throw money at it with the Bronco looming...
Yeah, my Mustang blew out the rear end. Ended up dropping in a used one from a junkyard, but that actually had more miles on it than the original. Traded it for the wife's F-150 and now I'm driving her Expedition.

From the griding noise it is making, I am going to need new brakes. And I am not sure the tires will make it another year, hate spending over a $1000 bucks on tires when I hopefully will be rid of it some undisclosed time next year.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was just wondering how long it will take for the first person to figure out they can blackmail the dealer for the maximum amount just by threatening their survey?

Sponsored

jwoobs

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yep, I've got a warped front rotor that I was planning on just trading in. Might as well replace that since my Dirt Mountain delivery estimate is "eventually".

Agree with other posters earlier in the thread though. Send my Bronco now and Spend the money towards shipping a replacement MIC. After all, it is "cosmetic" only.

I want them to do $1000 worth of work on my current car ... not wanting to invest any money in my current car that I should be spending on a new car.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Make them run out to Costco and buy all those Maisto Broncos to hand out. At least I can put THAT CG Badlands in my driveway and see how I like it. I don’t need a hat or shirts. I gotta poster and hammock already also, thanks.

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm right there with ya, my Mustang is looking like it might not make it to delivery, and I don't want to throw money at it with the Bronco looming...

How many non-99, converted to order, and ready for scheduling Broncos do you have though? You say it's $50 when you're including orders that do no qualify for this program... what about if you only include those that actually do? The fact that the pool is an amount that is not an even thousand speaks to the fact that they didn't give a pool large enough for $1000 per order, but the numbers your giving are not valid either as is 🤷‍♂️
If we ignore the 99er's (which I don't think is right personally) it equates to about $236 per order placed at my store.

SassyBronco2021

Outer Banks
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
300 Chrysler & Torrent GM
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

And dealers thought their customers were blowing them up now. Just wait til we ask for bottles of booze and free parts!

Admin edit:

Here's the formal announcement:

Bronco Customer Satisfaction Funds Announcement 2.png
Bronco Customer Satisfaction Funds Announcement 1.png
Im wondering is this is only for American customers aswell, singe we haven't recievex anything to date!
Definitely should give us all the $1,000 off, we been through so much & still hanging on! Some had no choice & had to jump ship!

Sponsored

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

….When the minimum spend per customer is $0, and the maximum spend is “$1000”, but examples of gifts include $40 (cost) oil changes or bottles of booze…. Pretty much says it all, Dont it?

NOTE: Obviously a Ford.com (USA) program. Canadian customers (as always) do not qualify - even for a $40 gift.

Ricky_gibbs

Base
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
Now y'all know the value of a good dealer. Too bad they are the exception. Waiting for the pictures of the awesome gifts the Granger folks will get while I stare at a big pile of emptiness.
And is ford going to make sure every dealer actually uses it for what it's for or is there going to be alot of dealers keeping the money

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco1971

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I said it before. Give everyone who reserved X-plan if they want it.

I think X-plan would only save me $275 on my build, but it would end all of the concerns about dealer shenanigans.

I'd also save a few hundred on the BS "DOC Fees" that everyone here charges since X-plan limits those to $100.

Just need a "Bronco Club of America" like MCA and give everyone a complementary membership for the wait.
Can you move your reservation to a different dealer. I have it in writing that the Jim Click family won't be doing any ADM.
Sponsored