Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want a new Bronco! And it better be as good as my last one or Ford is going to keep hearing us speak out.
Is someone forcing you to buy this product?

This product better be as good as YOUR last Bronco or Ford will keep hearing from US??

Does this seem rational to you? Why do I feel that you won’t ever be happy?
Sponsored

King Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My thoughts are this. If Ford has waited until today to reveal the Bronco. People would have whined the entire time. We now know roughly what it looks like and some of the high level details. We know rough pricing and rough order and deliver times. Stop whining. It would be great if they pulled all models and colors with options into every dealership so we could go look at them but that is unrealistic. This a company that builds cars and trucks. They are working on it and want it to be perfect and people love it. Calm down give them a break get a little bit of a life. I am excited about the Bronco I have a reservation in. Hopefully everything works out. Yes I come look at the forums a lot to see if any new details are out. But wow so much seems like that bratty kid in the store having a meltdown cause they didn’t get what they wanted when they wanted it. Just my 2 cents.

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just need to do a better job of managing my expectations.... competency, honesty, accuracy, attention to detail, commitment to schedule... these are not things one should expect in todays world
Sponsored