Sponsored

Marketing People Having a Hard time at Ford?

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else notice what is funny about the picture in Ford’s recent email of the surfers on the beach?

05AA8DE7-D6D6-4271-B7FF-4985769652EB.png
Sponsored

OP
OP
Brichan

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No roof rack for the surfboards?
Bingo. Try to market something to take you and your gear to far off adventures, but don’t get the 2.7L engine or your prop guy will have to bring the surfboards ???

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bingo. Try to market something to take you and your gear to far off adventures, but don’t get the 2.7L engine or your prop guy will have to bring the surfboards ???
Throw in 3 people, you stored all the doors in the back....good thing you brought the F150 you don't see that brought all the crap.

In my reality the plans I have for my Bronco (2dr) always include another vehicle. The Bronco will be heading out doing the fun, the 'support element' will have the gear :)

Sponsored

FerkinBlonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 KLR 650, 2022 Bronco Base (2dr/7mt/CO)
Your Bronco Model
Base
The decision to go doorless in obviously cold weather amused me. Maybe it's early morning or something, but still it looks odd in the instant in time shown.

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No one is wearing a wet suit? Looks like they grabbed some millennials from the marketing department that designed the interiors and said go pretend you are surfing. ;-) Well maybe I’m wrong I see some wet suits, maybe, laid out on the tree, but not sure you go from wearing all that other outdoor gear to putting on a wet suit. Also get that the surfboards would not fit without a roof rack with three people in the car assuming the doors are stowed on board.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was thinking: Why is he putting in that big skeg on at the beach? Poor planning all around.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That Esteban is wearing hunting gear and the flannel jacket dude has a Filson hat?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Brichan

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The decision to go doorless in obviously cold weather amused me. Maybe it's early morning or something, but still it looks odd in the instant in time shown.
Or let’s get our bodies numb on the drive to the beach, so we won’t feel the water when we jump in LOL