Sponsored

Tell us what people have said that make you feel great about having a Bronco!

FordFamily4Fun

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'10 Escape, '16 Explorer, '22 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'll start with two examples. Hit up a bar during a snow storm. Took an Uber home to play it safe with a few drinks. Uber back to my Bronco the next morning was a guy in a Highlander (AWD) where I told him it must handle well in the snow. Kind of got as grunt in return. When we got to my Bronco towering over his Highlander, he turned towards me in the back with the hugest smile and said "now that will get you through the snow!". Also ran into an acquaintance in a grocery parking lot loading the Bronco. He seemed kind of confused by it. I explained Ford just started making it again and it competes with the Jeep Wrangler. I then added you can take the roof and doors off. His confusion then turned into a big smile and he said: "That will be awesome at the beach!". Makes you feel good. Any other similar stories....
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sunday Money

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'll start with two examples. Hit up a bar during a snow storm. Took an Uber home to play it safe with a few drinks. Uber back to my Bronco the next morning was a guy in a Highlander (AWD) where I told him it must handle well in the snow. Kind of got as grunt in return. When we got to my Bronco towering over his Highlander, he turned towards me in the back with the hugest smile and said "now that will get you through the snow!". Also ran into an acquaintance in a grocery parking lot loading the Bronco. He seemed kind of confused by it. I explained Ford just started making it again and it competes with the Jeep Wrangler. I then added you can take the roof and doors off. His confusion then turned into a big smile and he said: "That will be awesome at the beach!". Makes you feel good. Any other similar stories....
Cool story.

Sponsored

gwp

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson FLTRUSE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll start..
My first time wheeling in a stock 2 door Badlands SAS, I joined a group of lifted Jeeps and was lined up waiting to hit the trail. This was back when Broncos were very rare and I got lots of eyeballs. One crusty old dude came over and said I was in the wrong group, as some of the trails would be too difficult and those Jeeps would be in a class way above me. It gave me pause as it was my first time at that park, in an event with dozens of vehicles from custom V8 tube frame buggies on crazy trails, to Subarus doing easier trails. But hell, at that point I couldn’t back out.

Later that morning we hit a gnarly greasy hill with some well placed rocks, and I was fourth in line of five. With two choices of line up the hill, I followed the first 3 Jeeps and roared up the difficult line. One dude had to jump out of the way… as he assumed I would turn and take the easy line. At the top, a couple of these guys walked over and said something like “damn, I’m shocked you chose that line” and “hell, that was impressive”. I was really happy to see that the last Jeep needed to be winched up. He was very quiet after that…. :)

Later in the day I did bail out on some really crazy shit to avoid risk of body damage, as the Jeeps were a narrower, older, and didn’t seem to care about some scrapes and dings. But… nobody gave me any crap after the first challenge. If anything I heard “don’t blame you, that green is too pretty to scrape up”

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Went on a trail ride yesterday with the Florida Trail Stompers. For the others, it was their first time seeing a proper Bronco. So before the pre-ride briefing, I had to play the role of show-and-tell.

Upon taking a quick glance over, this one woman exclaimed, "Dang, look how big it is!"

Feeling buoyed by the obvious compliment, I was brought back down to earth when she quickly pointed out the large 12" screen.

bjpatten

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was coming back from a Tool concert in SLC and stopped for gas at the half way point. As I was at the pump a guy walks up and says "you win". I'm like what? "You win best looking Bronco I have seen!" Had to be the best one I have heard.

OscarHTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Took my Bronco into the dealer for hard top noise. While I'm waiting inside to speak with someone, some dude walks outside straight to my Bronco (I believe this guy didn't work there). He takes his glasses off and starts to walk around my Bronco as if he were impressed nodding his head.

Another was when we were walking back to our Bronco after a hike and saw some girls taking a video or photos around it/of it.

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I've never really thought that what other people said made it much of a difference or mattered. Kind of surprised to see this thread as the feelings are the last thing I care about.

For me it's all about logic and not anything to do with feelings. It's logical that the Bronco works well and is built well and the facts are that it's a great machine ... this doesn't really make me feel good or bad, instead it's more of a relief knowing that the parts are well built and satisfaction in the choice.

Sponsored

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got flagged down by a car coming towards me in the grocery store parking lot the other day. I rolled the window down and the guy says. “I’m not a Ford guy, but that’s a damn nice looking Ford!” I think he was driving a Subaru so…

Glade Runner

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Yesterday:

Glade Runner’s 12 year old daughter during her third trip in the Everglades, “I REALLY like this car.”

Glade Runner, “Why?”

Glade Runner’s 12 year old daughter, “I don’t know, I just LIKE it!”

rayhil67

Black Diamond
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sahara 2006 hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I took delivery in May of 22, back then 2DR's were rare, a lot of 4DR owners would stop me to check it out. I'm kind of glad ford finally got production going cause the first 6 months it seem like everywhere I went people would want to check it out and it would always hold me up. I always try to be a friendly guy, hell I still wave back at jeeps when they wave to me.

Az_Squatch_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands w/ sasquatch pkg - Carbonized Grey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is a lot going on in these posts....

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
every day since new someone comments or stares and smiles or the thumbs up
this morning a guy was taking pics at dunkin and says
" i love seeing a real 4x4 used "
i have mud front to back as usual lol
Sponsored