Sponsored

Explain your choice. Tell us what model you chose and why!

What model are you choosing?

• Total voters

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No clue... my badge says BD... but I have no idea. Could be 4 door basesquatch, could be 2 door BD... I'm not prejudiced... Need them to put out a B&P to really find out
Sponsored

Manningwb

Black Diamond
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I reserved a black diamond. I think the vinyl seats and washable interior will be a great feature. I am a little concerned about how breathable the fabric will be and what the interior will look like. I am getting a 4 door and as of now a manual. All of this is subject to change once more information comes out.
Ditto

Max_Brush

Black Diamond
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subuaru Legacy Premium 2.5L
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Either Black Diamond or Badlands 4 dr with 33s and mid package. Only question.. what the heck are the vinyl seats gonna be like and how will they hold up over time...

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At the moment, I'm going with Badlands 4-Door 2.7L non-squatch with High package.

It is my choice because it checks the most boxes for me.

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

2D Wildtrak
I want the 2.7 with the Auto Transmission and the Sasquatch Package.
I will order it with the Lux Package, Leather Seats, Towing Package, HD Modular Steel Bumper, HD Steel Bash Plates, and Keyless Entry.
If a factory 2in Lift Kit is available I will likely add that also.
If I can get a set of Westin HDX Xtreme Nerf Step Bars as a Dealer Installed Option or Accessory I will add those in also.

Ford Bronco Explain your choice. Tell us what model you chose and why! 19728DE6-EEFF-47C5-A6D3-3C774DB24C7F

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Right now leaning towards 4 door big bend. That + mid package is pretty much everything I want, and should leave some room in the budget for stuff like 10 speed, hard top and maybe 2.7

All though the outer banks makes a compelling case to me as well
Think I'm finally coming to that trim as well.

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m leaning toward 2 dr badlands. I could get by with a black diamond if I could get 33’s on it.

MikeBravo

Badlands
First Name
MB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unicorn
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reserved the Badlands 4-door (if I can still afford it after I add all the nice-to-haves). Aside from the general appeal of the Bronco (removable top, removable doors, beach to mountain do-it-all vehicle), mainly looking for a vehicle that can seat 5, be flat towed behind our motorhome, but also want to do some exploring and weekend Overlanding. Curious on feedback; read a lot of opinions on the topic of Overlanding with the consensus being: Base w/Sasquatch or Badlands w/Sasquatch optional. Leaning towards the Badlands for the other standard and optional features. From reading some other forum topics, it seems like for some folks, this is their gateway vehicle into off-roading. Who knows, I may get that bug and want to spend more time on the trails also making badlands the better bet. Thoughts?

MannyFrescoSC

Badlands
First Name
Jr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Honda Accord, 18’ Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Initially reserved the Black Diamond but with so much time to save, I’m actually upgrading to the Badlands with 2.7 and mid.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've gotten confused in a day! I was all over 4 door OB with 2.7 and 10 spd....now wondering why it's $5k more than Big Bend? Other than wheels and tires, which I assume can upgrade, and colored trim whoopee....all the other options are available. Once Build and Price is out it'll be moot...and maybe once I add in my options I'll be at OB price anyway. I thought I had to get the Lux package for Adaptive Cruise, but now it appears it's in the 360 thing anyway??

Sponsored

Bronco B

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BD, 2017 Indian Chief Darkhorse
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've been all over the map, but have my heart set on the following:

Black Diamond 4-door
  • Hard Top (MIC)
  • Mid Package
  • Sasquatch™ Package
  • Towing Capability
  • 2.7L

I have a Lund 1675 Adventure to tow, 3 dogs, a wife. When any combination of those aren't with me, I want to be able to throw golf clubs and a cooler in the back without a lot of effort, among other things.

wbrainbow

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 C-10, 2022 Black Diamond, 2007 Harley Davidso
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My property is on a power line right of way. They’re not the best at maintaining the road. 1400 foot climb in a mile and a half. Snow chains on a minivan is a thrill I’d like to put behind me in the wintertime. I’m sure my Black Diamond will be a little better. 😂

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I chose Black Diamond because of the interior, as well as it coming with the bumpers, bash plates, etc. Not a big fan of the wheels, but I'll get over them or upgrade when its time to buy new tires.

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

4-dr OBX MALL-SQUATCH LUX, 2.7, TOW, Soft top, HD bumper. 🌵. Because I'm bougie AF.

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I knew from the get go I wanted a 2 door with manual transmission; and given choices and prices here in Canada are somewhat different, and my wife and I are looking at a mortgage on a vacation property next year, I selected the Big Bend for both price and features. It has my Favorite grill and wheels, opened up the sandstone interior (this is a top down / doors off ride - you will bake on dark materials and just sizzle on vinyl or leather - carry a can of Pam).

I like starting with a “clean pallet”. Besides the Aux switches, I left almost all other options out. I want to aftermarket this baby to make her unique to ME. What’s the fun in having Ford do everything for ya? ;)
Sponsored