Sponsored

What is your Bronco and why do you own it?

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Ranger & 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have had a few fullsize broncos, a handful of early broncos and have always liked them. I was a day one reservation holder and scored a 4 door first edition. Since then it has evolved beyond my wildest dreams. It has been a fun daily-ish driver and offroader for sure. It sure is hard to pick which Bronco to drive somedays though. hahah

Ford Bronco What is your Bronco and why do you own it? 1695748906752

Ford Bronco What is your Bronco and why do you own it? 1695749102744

Ford Bronco What is your Bronco and why do you own it? 1695749118449
Sponsored

Firewrench

Base
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch, F-350, Slingshot, H-D TriGlide
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wife had a '96 Eddie Bauer when we got together in 2001. She loved it and it was immaculate. We traded it for a pickup in '02 because we needed a truck. She always missed it. When these 6g's came out, she took notice. We were casually talking about replacing the car this year, and happened to be near our closest Ford store in June. We decide to go see if there was any Broncos to even see. Well, they had one. '22 Basesquatch, Eruption Green, 7,000 miles, looked like it never been off pavement. Had no flaps or rock rails or steps and not a mark on the doors or flares. Price was $10K below comps that we could find. It had been there only a couple days. Mama was a little hesitant, I reminded her about the long waits for ordering new. We went for the instant gratification. I put flaps and tube steps on the first week we had it, as we are a quarter mile off the pavement. We didn't know much about all the packages, but after learning a lot on this forum and elsewhere, this is close to what we might have ordered. Still learning how to get in and out, some Sukemichi grab handles helped a lot.
My only gripe is no keyless entry. I know the upper packages have it, but geez, our lowly Prius had keyless entry!

Damifino

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OBX, 4-door, 2.7 Adv, Hard Top, Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's cool, @Firewrench. Those Basesquatches are going to have a real collectability factor as time goes on...
Sponsored