Sponsored

What is your Bronco and why do you own it?

AZBraptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
After 3 years of waiting to get Braptor I use it for pretty much everything as this thing does it all and it’s now my favorite vehicle.
Daily driver
Getting to hard reaching hiking trails
High speed desert driving
Rock crawling
Mall crawling
Family road trips
Evening dinners…

IMG_5862.jpeg
Sponsored

HBsurfer

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands SAS, 2007 Corvette, 2018 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 door Badlands with SAS. Daily surf vehicle. 10 trips a year to Mammoth Lakes back country. Playing in the Mojave Desert or the San Gabriel Mountains​

WarthogJr

Black Diamond
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Didn’t want or need another truck or sports car. Every other vehicle on the market seemed boring to me. Reserved on day 6, and 17 months later, it was real. 18k miles later of trips on and off road, my wife drives it more than her BMW.
Ford Bronco What is your Bronco and why do you own it? IMG_4331

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bought my Bronco for use as a utility vehicle and for off-road exploring, finally got it in June. The long delay in getting the Bronco had a silver lining, as I bought a used sports car early on when Bronco went MIA, and it's a blast for pavement handing. So turned out kind of a win/win now that I have both vehicles for off and on road usage.

Ford Bronco What is your Bronco and why do you own it? BaseBronco_v02_SM

Badonkadonk

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Azure Grey Wildtrack Bronco, AG F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
my wife and I have been car and in particular muscle car fans forever. We placed an order for a bronco but got tired of waiting and getting nic knacks from ford trying to pacify us. We ultimately canceled but saw a AGM wild track we loved. Heck it matches our raptor too. It’s less than a week old but we are in it every chance we get. It’s gonna get mountain time, beach time and many milk runs. 😂

Sponsored

Sparkman

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have always wanted an early generation Bronco and very nearly got one but it fell through years ago and I never got over it. This is day 2 for me after finally picking up my BB with rear locker that I ordered at the end of May. My wait was short compared to some of you and I was surprised how much I love driving this thing. I’m not easily impressed but it’s what I hoped for and more. It’s just so dang fun and I crack up watching people stare and come look at it in parking lots. There is no denying the cool factor.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Been a Ford guy since my first vehicle - 86 Mustang GT. Now that I'm all grownsd up and there's nothing but crappy pothole riddled roads to drive on and I'm a go big or go home type of guy - I wanted the most bad-ass Bronco in the neighborhood. So I got Braptor.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Been a Ford guy since my first vehicle - 86 Mustang GT. Now that I'm all grownsd up and there's nothing but crappy pothole riddled roads to drive on and I'm a go big or go home type of guy - I wanted the most bad-ass Bronco in the neighborhood. So I got Braptor.
I got one of those laying around and my first car I bought when I was 16 was a Ford. We bought the bronco originally supposed to be a Bandlands to travel and take advantage of go anywhere plus I bleed Ford blue. Not quite retired yet but I am not that far off so never too late to start earlier. We live in a national park so the lifestyle fits well.

AZMikeL

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2016 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Didn’t want or need another truck or sports car. Every other vehicle on the market seemed boring to me. Reserved on day 6, and 17 months later, it was real. 18k miles later of trips on and off road, my wife drives it more than her BMW.
IMG_4331.jpeg
Nice plate!

Thankfully my wife loves her BMW and drives it exclusively unless we're having monsoons (have some water crossings out of the driveway and the neighborhood). She did say that it's way easier to drive than my old Superduty or my gen 1 Broncos.

Our timelines were about the same - ordered mine 10 days after banks opened and got it Feb 10,2022.

Last edited:

EinHoden

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Always had Jeeps until I needed a truck to tow a car hauler trailer for a side business 3 years ago. Been wanting another Jeep ever since. Missed my trips to CO to run the trails and camp.

13-year old daughter wants a Jeep or Bronco when she's 16, so it was the perfect reason to get one now and 'break it in' for her. Even let her pick the color (CG). The Bronco seemed larger inside and handles better, so it seemed to be a better fit for her in a few years.

First thing my wife said when we got it: "That thing needs a front bumper. The one of my 4Runner when I was a teen saved me several times"

Sponsored

WarthogJr

Black Diamond
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice plate!

Thankfully my wife loves her BMW and drives it exclusively unless we're having monsoons (have some water crossings out of the driveway and the neighborhood). She did say that it's way easier to drive than my old Superduty or my gen 1 Broncos.

Our timelines were about the same - ordered mine 10 days after banks opened and got it Feb 10,2022.
I’m told the Bronco is “…just more fun!”. I love the 4 series coupe, but I guess it’s just a matter of having the right tool for the right job. Playing in the dirt is hard to beat!

OG-Surfdog

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.the65falcon.com
Vehicle(s)
'65 Falcon, '74 TR-6, '13 F150, '21 Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1. Falcon Hot Rod 367HP 4 Speed
2. Triumph TR-6, 2 Seater Roadster Sports Car
3. F-150 STX 2WD Pick Up Truck
4. The Wifes Mach-E All Electric Vehicle
5. Whats missing in this picture? 2021 Black Diamond SAS 2DR, 4 wheel Drive Off Road Vehicle.

Gump

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Advanced, Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dogs needed more room.
I am with you on that. In addition, one of my dogs who is 11 and getting up there in age (I’ve had her since she was a 3 month old pup) - she really loves her car rides. Her and my other dog love car rides. But, they cant stick their heads out of my other car. I don’t know how much time I have left with my 11 year old dog, so I wanted something that they could stick their heads out, the top was removable, and wasn’t a Stellantis product. And here we are😁

skipole70

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Full Size 5.0 XLT, 2022 Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
22 Big Bend 2 door SAS. 92 XLT. Bought my first one off the lot in 95. My future wife and I had great times in that vehicle (get your minds out of the gutter, LOL)
Jeeps were never my thing, and International Scouts rusted quicker than I could repair them 😂
The Bronco just always appealed to me, and growing up it didn’t matter if one was dented, primered or rusted. They were always cooler than a K5 or CJ.
I’ve had my 22 in NJ snow and in NC sand. Handles just as good in either terrain. Plus, they’re just damn sexy looking vehicles 😎

IMG_4140.jpeg

IMG_1146.jpeg

IMG_0365.jpeg

Damifino

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OBX, 4-door, 2.7 Adv, Hard Top, Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Our Bronco is an Outer Banks. It’s mostly a street/highway driver and my daily commuter. I wanted a convertible that’s big enough for my family of 4 to enjoy, and big enough to haul baseball/football gear to the ballfield for my kids. I love the retro look, and knew I wanted one as soon as they were announced back in 2019-20. Wrangler was a non-starter, the Bronco is a much, much better daily driver in every way. It’ll likely see only limited off-road use (beaches around Galveston or maybe some TX Hill Country off-roading one day in the future). So far, after 6 months, we love it.
Sponsored