Sponsored

Tell us what people have said that make you feel great about having a Bronco!

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The cartoon blinking stare ... when they find out I paid under $30k, lol.

Ford Bronco Tell us what people have said that make you feel great about having a Bronco! blink-south-park
Sponsored

Last edited:

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yesterday, a lady driving in the lane next to us is pointing her phone at us.
She looks up and smiles, waves and gives us a thumbs up. Then goes back to what I assume is her video recording us.

We were a little surprised by this. There's a lot of Broncos in town and enough Bronco Raptors that seeing one is not all that rare.

Even so, it made us smile.

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went on a trail ride yesterday with the Florida Trail Stompers. For the others, it was their first time seeing a proper Bronco. So before the pre-ride briefing, I had to play the role of show-and-tell.

Upon taking a quick glance over, this one woman exclaimed, "Dang, look how big it is!"

Feeling buoyed by the obvious compliment, I was brought back down to earth when she quickly pointed out the large 12" screen.
I Might have run into you and not realized it... I did a few trails in ONF and went to Odd Todd's for lunch right after... the FTS group was all there, but I didn't see another Bronco. I'm a part of FTS but have yet to join in on a group ride (I didn't know if I'd have enough time on Saturday or I would have).

On the subject of the thread...

I was wearing a Bronco shirt to Animal Kingdom, and the barista who took my order at Starbucks asked if I owned a Bronco or was just a fan. She caught me off guard as she inquired what trim and such I had and said, "Let me guess. You waited a while for it." When I grabbed my drink, she had written, "Bucking awesome!".

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I Might have run into you and not realized it... I did a few trails in ONF and went to Odd Todd's for lunch right after... the FTS group was all there, but I didn't see another Bronco. I'm a part of FTS but have yet to join in on a group ride (I didn't know if I'd have enough time on Saturday or I would have).
This past ride was in Belmore State Forest. I may be attending the OCF Tread Lightly Hybrid ride this Saturday. There is also Hardrock this Saturday, but it is going to be packed as I know 3 other groups that also are having events. Just among those groups and FTS, there will be over a hundred vehicles. I'm not paying $40 to be stuck in traffic.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not sure if this counts or not, but I'll share it anyways:

A month or so ago, I was leaving a store one weekend, when a father and son were walking out of the store just ahead of me. His son must have been somewhere between 3-5 years old, and immediately started pointing at my Bronco in the parking lot, and repetitively yelling "Bronco! Bronco!"

Well turns out they were parked next to my Bronco, and as I'm loading my items into the vehicle, I can hear the kid continuing to talk about my Bronco. I look over, and his Dad tells me that his son loves Bronco's, and can point them out easily just by seeing their tail lights or a small detail on them (smart kid!). He also mentioned he's been considering buying one too, so we got to chatting. The entire time his son is walking around my vehicle and saying "Bronco!" probably about 50 times in the 15 minutes or so we were talking. I opened it up and let him check out the inside, and he loved it.

Had a great time talking to the Dad, and it obviously made his son's day. Even 2+ years after owning this vehicle, I love getting in it and driving it. I've never felt this excited about a vehicle, as I usually get quite tired of vehicles quickly. Not this one! It drives great, looks great, and I continue to get regular compliments about it, even though it's not like the early days where it'd be rare to see one.

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

442e358e108d08e7f%2Ftumblr_peltudpjvE1xyw659o1_500.gif
This thread ought to bring a few laughs.

lwilliams34

Big Bend
First Name
Lorne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350/2024 Bronco Big Bend (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Cars can be an emotional thing for people that are "car people" If it's just a utilitarian thing to get from point A to B people will ignore you like they do a Prius and everything else on the road. I've gotten multiple comments and compliments from vendors and support people that I meet every day. They all seem really excited for me and excited about the Bronco. But I know these people and they are all car enthusiasts.
In Fact one is a Jeep owner and had me walk through the entire vehicle. While I was there a guy in a Jeep Trail hawk pulls up. We spent the next 20 minutes talking with him about his car.
Life's too short to drive boring vehicles!
Sponsored