First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Okay I just gotta hear from all of you fine Bronco loving people. What are some things you have heard from people that just make you LOL or irritated? I have heard so many things that make me cringe from people who have no idea about the Bronco situation right now. These are some things I have heard from non bronco people that are clearly not on this forum.

Things that include but are not limited to:
  • "So when are you getting your bronco?" or "Do you have your Bronco yet"- LOL!!! So tired of answering this question from my friends and family. It stings a little every time. :LOL:
  • "Oh yeah, I have seen those Broncos around town! They are smaller than I thought!" - CLEARLY TALKING ABOUT THE BRONCO SPORT! then you have to go through the agony of explaining how you ordered "the full size bronco" and people still look at you with confusion.
  • "I am going to wait until I can buy one on a dealers lot" - hahaha this one is just hilarious. They have no idea what they are in for. Granted some people have gotten lucky and got one from dealer....*sigh of jealousy* 😅
  • "When will I get one if order one?" - Again they have no clue what they are about to go through..buckle up like all of us!
  • "My dealer told me I will get my bronco in (*insert date*) - lol I love my dealer, but until that bad boy is in your garage, its just a guess! But we can all hope. I have been a victim of believing my delivery date 😂
  • "My salesman told me...." whenever a sentence starts out like this, it immediately makes me cringe, because some of the things I have seen on this forum are just hilarious. Why are some sales people just so terrible? **Disclaimer my salesman is awesome, but sometimes I am telling him stuff that he didn't know because this forum is more educational than what Ford teaches them**

While we all wait anxiously for our Broncos to get built and delivered. Share with me what you guys have heard? Lets share some laughs.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BigBen(d)58

BigBen(d)58

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I hate when people see bronco sports driving around and you have to pull up google images to make sure they know which one you're waiting on
Dude, its painful. And its not like I am trying to dog the Bronco sport, but you wanna be like "No, I ordered the REAL Bronco!" haha

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would add, "is that a jeep?", "Nice jeep!"

Sponsored

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My coworker has a BSport. Told my other coworked I was waiting on a Bronco he goes "yea Tim has one". No he doesn't. "The name says Bronco". No, it says Bronco Sport. "Yea, like I said Bronco." Completely different car. One is unibody, the other is frame on chassis. They don't share a single part. The fucking roof and doors come off. Not even close to the same. "If Ford calls it a bronco, it's a bronco." Are the mustang and the mustang MachE the same car? "Sure, theres mustang, mustang gt, mustang machE. It's all the same" that's not how that's works. "You're just mad I proved you wrong" are a Range Rover and a range rover evoque the same car? (His dad has a range rover) " no that's different. Stop fighting with me just because I proved you wrong"

I normally like this guy, but he really made me want to stab him that day.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When someone says they saw one I always ask them 2 questions:
“did it have a removable soft top, or was the top a grey plastic looking square or was it body colored?”
“Did it have a tire mounted on the rear?”

most of the time I get “I don’t know.” Or “I didn’t notice.”

I have yet to see one anywhere here that isn’t a mannequin unit.
not saying there aren’t any…just haven’t seen one around yet.

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My coworker has a BSport. Told my other coworked I was waiting on a Bronco he goes "yea Tim has one". No he doesn't. "The name says Bronco". No, it says Bronco Sport. "Yea, like I said Bronco." Completely different car. One is unibody, the other is frame on chassis. They don't share a single part. The fucking roof and doors come off. Not even close to the same. "If Ford calls it a bronco, it's a bronco." Are the mustang and the mustang MachE the same car? "Sure, theres mustang, mustang gt, mustang machE. It's all the same" that's not how that's works. "You're just mad I proved you wrong" are a Range Rover and a range rover evoque the same car? (His dad has a range rover) " no that's different. Stop fighting with me just because I proved you wrong"

The problem is Ford put this on the Grille. Along with introducing it WAAYY earlier than the actual bronco. This leads normal non-enthusiasts to assume this is what we are all waiting for and kills the name cache it would have had if they waited to bring out the “sport” well after the real McCoy was ubiquitous. Ford marketing is apparently run by idiots.

169AD3A9-97D9-4925-891B-D5235A6B95D2.jpeg

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I deal with people like this daily and more than just one, most days. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Will 295's fit my such and such vehicle. "Yes, how tall do you want them" . I said 295 didn't I. :rolleyes: That is the width. " No it's not". :mad:

😁

Sponsored

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Okay I just gotta hear from all of you fine Bronco loving people. What are some things you have heard from people that just make you LOL or irritated? I have heard so many things that make me cringe from people who have no idea about the Bronco situation right now. These are some things I have heard from non bronco people that are clearly not on this forum.

Things that include but are not limited to:
  • "So when are you getting your bronco?" or "Do you have your Bronco yet"- LOL!!! So tired of answering this question from my friends and family. It stings a little every time. :LOL:
  • "Oh yeah, I have seen those Broncos around town! They are smaller than I thought!" - CLEARLY TALKING ABOUT THE BRONCO SPORT! then you have to go through the agony of explaining how you ordered "the full size bronco" and people still look at you with confusion.
  • "I am going to wait until I can buy one on a dealers lot" - hahaha this one is just hilarious. They have no idea what they are in for. Granted some people have gotten lucky and got one from dealer....*sigh of jealousy* 😅
  • "When will I get one if order one?" - Again they have no clue what they are about to go through..buckle up like all of us!
  • "My dealer told me I will get my bronco in (*insert date*) - lol I love my dealer, but until that bad boy is in your garage, its just a guess! But we can all hope. I have been a victim of believing my delivery date 😂
  • "My salesman told me...." whenever a sentence starts out like this, it immediately makes me cringe, because some of the things I have seen on this forum are just hilarious. Why are some sales people just so terrible? **Disclaimer my salesman is awesome, but sometimes I am telling him stuff that he didn't know because this forum is more educational than what Ford teaches them**

While we all wait anxiously for our Broncos to get built and delivered. Share with me what you guys have heard? Lets share some laughs.
My favorite so far Random dude: "That's the biggest Jeep I've ever seen!" Me: "Uh, that's because it's a Ford Bronco, not a Jeep."

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The problem is Ford put this on the Grille. Along with introducing it WAAYY earlier than the actual bronco. This leads normal non-enthusiasts to assume this is what we are all waiting for and kills the name cache it would have had if they waited to bring out the “sport” well after the real McCoy was ubiquitous. Ford marketing is apparently run by idiots.

Ford Bronco Things we hear people say about Bronco that make us laugh 169AD3A9-97D9-4925-891B-D5235A6B95D2
I thought the same. Then I read a theory on here (or FB, I can’t remember) that made me wonder if it was a checkmate move by Ford.
they designed this, brought it to market, and I’m sure info, spy shots, designs were “leaked” early on.
Chevy was bringing back the Blazer.
Maybe, just maybe it was a well-timed release that went down exactly like it was planned and Chevy released a more aggressive looking Traverse vs. an actual desirable K5 redo to battle in the segment…
Who knows?
not saying it’s true or I believe it 100%…but it’s been known to happen a time or two in the past.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I told hardly anyone what I'm getting and those that I told it to would not care if I bought a rusty beetle, so I got to avoid all this, but I really couldn't care less if someone would think I'm getting a sport, it's a cute car and - well - it is a Bronco...
And if somebody says 'nice Jeep' I'll thank them with a smile and go on with my day, don't really care and not my job to educate the masses.

I picked up mine today and then went to pick up my daughter and her friends form school, the giddy happy talk about it and laughing and enjoying the open roof ride home with Bob Marley on the stereo was a lot of fun though, and that's the comments and things that are gonna mean something to me, not what some moron I don't know or care about has to utter, LOL.

Mine even comes with the built in Bronco Wave (tm) in the rear windows of the soft top! Try to beat that ;-)

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought the same. Then I read a theory on here (or FB, I can’t remember) that made me wonder if it was a checkmate move by Ford.
they designed this, brought it to market, and I’m sure info, spy shots, designs were “leaked” early on.
Chevy was bringing back the Blazer.
Maybe, just maybe it was a well-timed release that went down exactly like it was planned and Chevy released a more aggressive looking Traverse vs. an actual desirable K5 redo to battle in the segment…
Who knows?
not saying it’s true or I believe it 100%…but it’s been known to happen a time or two in the past.
ohh, now that would be well played by Ford, that's a really funny theory! Bwahaha! I'm just gonna go with it, because that's just brilliant!
Sponsored