Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Prior to getting my Bronco I worried about covering up the pinch weld, the rock throwing Good year MT’s and cracking my windshield.

of these three, the mudguards were the only thing I end3d up addressing.

after getting and owning the Bronco for several months, no longer care about the pinch welds, didn’t put the bug guard on the hood (only one hood ding so far)

what things did you obsess about the Bronco prior to possessing it that turned out to be non issues?
Sponsored

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I won't say "worry," but was a little concerned that the 2.3 and automatic would be lacking in power for a vehicle carrying this kind of weight. My Badlands came from the dealership with several mods to include a really, really heavy wheel/tire combination (20x10 Fuel Blitz with 35/12.50x 20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers running about 110 pounds per) that I thought might exacerbate the "problem." Turned out to not be a problem at all. That's one spunky litter f'er. Mileage is good (19.8 lifetime.) Power and torque is much better than expected. Total non-issue.

Ford Bronco Things  I worried about prior to getting my Bronco that I don’t worry about now 1657705091235

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Placed order Feb 2021 and worried that I might not get it in time to enjoy it in the summer with the roof and doors off. Ended up being two summers so far…

Sponsored

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Was worried about gas mileage and performance with the the 35" tires. MPG is good for what it is- averaging 21.5 and performance with the 2.7 is just awesome. Still, I can't drive it as much as I want (to work) but drive it all weekend.

I was not worried about mud guards, did not even think about it but getting a chip in the side of the door at 100 miles, I got front ones on order.

Reactions: Jdc

Axe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 2018 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was worried the yellow interior accents in my VB would skeeve me out - because they sure did looking at pics before i got it, now I could care less!

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also, I've never owned a car with auto start/stop. I really thought it would be harsher, again based off the comments on this forum. I know there are a lot of ocd mental patients in here but sheesh it's really not bad and more seamless than I expected

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Radio being utterly unlistenable
Warning labels on visor being distracting
Needing seat covers
Needing mudflaps

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hope to have it by the end of this month. Already purchased some step bars. Getting mud flaps, rear seat and cargo mats, rubber floor mats, ppf front edge of hood, a-pillar and door sills, fluid-film underneath. After that will get into the fun stuff.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m still going to do something about the pinch welds. Up here I’m surprised they haven’t rusted out yet.

Joer

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bunch of BMWs, M5, 135i, x5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I won't say "worry," but was a little concerned that the 2.3 and automatic would be lacking in power for a vehicle carrying this kind of weight. My Badlands came from the dealership with several mods to include a really, really heavy wheel/tire combination (20x10 Fuel Blitz with 35/12.50x 20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers running about 110 pounds per) that I thought might exacerbate the "problem." Turned out to not be a problem at all. That's one spunky litter f'er. Mileage is good (19.8 lifetime.) Power and torque is much better than expected. Total non-issue.

Ford Bronco Things  I worried about prior to getting my Bronco that I don’t worry about now 1657705091235
not gonna lie, until now I thought those flares looked silly in every picture I had seen of them, but with your wheel/tire combo they look great! Any more pics?

Reactions: Jdc

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Reading posts here, I was worried about being harassed like a movie star but I've had surprisingly little attention. One day doing 70 MPH my son in the back seat said "dad, this guy is trying to talk to you" and I look over and there's a guy in a truck beside us very energetically giving me thumbs up and head nods. That was cool but I'm glad that's been the extent of it. :)
Sponsored