Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reading posts here, I was worried about being harassed like a movie star but I've had surprisingly little attention. One day doing 70 MPH my son in the back seat said "dad, this guy is trying to talk to you" and I look over and there's a guy in a truck beside us very energetically giving me thumbs up and head nods. That was cool but I'm glad that's been the extent of it. :)
A kid at the Chick Fil A drive thru said "really nice car". I never got that in my Honda Fit. Weird 🤣🤣

IDAbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Placed order Feb 2021 and worried that I might not get it in time to enjoy it in the summer with the roof and doors off. Ended up being two summers so far…
Same... ugh

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A kid at the Chick Fil A drive thru said "really nice car". I never got that in my Honda Fit. Weird 🤣🤣
I had a rental Bronco Sport a couple weeks ago in CO and things got awkward when the drive through kid saw the steering wheel and said "wow, you got the new Bronco!". It was very hard to match his enthusiasm but I said "heck yeah, it's awesome!"

Sponsored

7.3ltr bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 f350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was pissed that I was going to have a car payment. Haven't had one in like 10 years. I hate 1st run vehicles I feel like a guinea pig for Ford. And also all the pussy I would have to turn away from driving a sweet ass truck.😀

EBG

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71EB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My daily driver for the last 10 years was a Pontiac G8 GT, 6.0L LS V8, suspension mods, slightly lowered. I loved the V8 torque, and the way that thing would stick through curves.

I figured the V6 in the Bronco would be weak, even with twin turbos, and the high center of gravity and 35" off-road tires would make handle like a pig.

Well, the V6 is not weak - it doesn't break the rears loose like the 6.0 does, - but it moves the heavy Bronco right down the road easy enough. It's not going to pull 1g through the corners, but it's a lot more stable than I thought it would be. Lots of nose dive under heavy braking, though.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought I would get it in a timely manner. Other than that, nothing.

Reactions: Jdc

BSheppard

Badlands
First Name
Ballard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, GT350, 991, Rubicon, Viper, Nissan Z32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was worried about my Race Red Badlands having the orange interior accents.

Have a little over 5000 miles and it has never bothered me. Love the Race Red.

The thing that does bother me that I was not worried about was the lack of ventilated seats. I have had them in my last 3 vehicles and REALLY miss the in the Bronco. I have the top all the way down a lot. Ventilated seats would have really helped during the summertime.
Sponsored