Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

There's a difference between getting a you GOT bumped to 23 email and you MAY get bumped to 23 email. To my knowledge, I don't think anyone here has received an OFFICIAL you GOT bumped email. So let's not make matters worse and confuse the two. I got my you may get bumped email and haven't heard anything since even though we are all speculating that today is probably pencils down for 22 MY scheduling. That said - IF I get bumped to 23 at this point I'd probably make the decision to wait for the painted MOD top - as long as @Ford Motor Company manages not to Fk that up also.
Sponsored

George Ellis

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 DRW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

June 21 Res holder, June 21 order, 2022 order switched, and no email yet. Hmm.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How do you like the TRAIRAX? I was looking a them, but could not find dimensions. What is s the measurement front to rear rails if you don’t mind. I like that you can remove both rows of the top.
Thanks
Looks great!
Hi, Bob. I like your build. The low-profile TrailRak makes the 6' non-SAS OBX 6'4" high. You ordered the skid plates, so you may be .5" higher if they put a stronger spring in yours to compensate for the weight. (This is to contemplate the common 6'5" parking garage.) Dimensionally, the TrailRax is 3' long and 4' wide. There is no basket, that would be an add on. It is extremely sturdy and well-made, and I'll be attaching things to it (stay tuned)! If I removed the roof cap, the rack would provide hoist points.

Compared to the Ford/Yakima Accessories half-rack, TrailRax is more "industrial" looking, but The Yak appears several inches higher. The Yak clamps appear easier to clamp/unclamp, but there is no info, no photos, no measurements, no availability, so that Ford Accessories product appears to be a prototype AFAIK. TrailRax was available at a cheaper price through Bronco Nation, and TrailRax as a company has been a delight to deal with by email. Very responsive when I was assembling it. I did a write up you can search me. I ordered my first batch of accessories this week, its a "world" of products I am not familiar with.

Operationally, the TrailRax adds wind-rush noise the faster I go. So does the MIC top. Its not bad at 65mph state highway, but at 80mph Interstate its significant. But I'll keep it! Like others, I bought the half-rack so I could take off the mid panel, having both a small rack AND a removable roof. I succeeded! Because the panel protrudes 6" under the rack, it is a two-person job to lift the mid-panel front edge and slide the panel out, because the TrailRax is designed low profile. See photos. Any more questions, ask!

20220909_082409.jpg

20220909_082335.jpg

Last edited:

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I haven't seen or heard anything. Day 1 reservation holder that dealer did not convert to order for me in March 21 and had to reorder with another dealer.

BobB728

Outer Banks
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi, Bob. I like your build. The low-profile TrailRak makes the 6' non-SAS OBX 6'4" high. You ordered the skid plates, so you may be .5" higher if they put a stronger spring in yours to compensate for the weight. (This is to contemplate the common 6'5" parking garage.) Dimensionally, the TrailRax is 3' long and 4' wide. There is no basket, that would be an add on. It is extremely sturdy and well-made, and I'll be attaching things to it (stay tuned)! If I removed the roof cap, the rack would provide hoist points.

Compared to the Ford/Yakima Accessories half-rack, TrailRax is more "industrial" looking, but The Yak appears several inches higher. The Yak clamps appear easier to clamp/unclamp, but there is no info, no photos, no measurements, no availability, so that Ford Accessories product appears to be a prototype AFAIK. TrailRax was available at a cheaper price through Bronco Nation, and TrailRax as a company has been a delight to deal with by email. Very responsive when I was assembling it. I did a write up you can search me. I ordered my first batch of accessories this week, its a "world" of products I am not familiar with.

Operationally, the TrailRax adds wind-rush noise the faster I go. So does the MIC top. Its not bad at 65mph state highway, but at 80mph Interstate its significant. But I'll keep it! Like others, I bought the half-rack so I could take off the mid panel, having both a small rack AND a removable roof. I succeeded! Because the panel protrudes 6" under the rack, it is a two-person job to lift the mid-panel front edge and slide the panel out, because the TrailRax is designed low profile. See photos. Any more questions, ask!

Ford Bronco Ford's official email letter about getting bumped to 2023 model year 20220909_082335

Ford Bronco Ford's official email letter about getting bumped to 2023 model year 20220909_082335
Thanks, now I can check if our roof top cargo carrier will fit. But I do see they’re full size also allows both rows to be removed.

Sponsored

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Got it a few days ago. The irony is I was just completing an 1100 mile trip to the Bronco Super Celebration West in Colorado. There's a Braptor on display along with many other models including the Heritage Edition.
It was my 1st time sitting in a Braptor. Very comfortable.
This is me with my 67
Ford Bronco Ford's official email letter about getting bumped to 2023 model year IMG_20220908_105740_214

PPJJFF

Heritage
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and BMW 428I
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
That's what makes car buying fun, and as much an emotional as thinking experience. We're all different. I love them all, and especially the contrasting white with the color! I added a white pinstripe to my A51, and may go for the wider Heritage stripe, or even white powdercoat wheels! My concern is the white top, it seems to me the paint will get pretty beat up with use!

Ford Bronco Ford's official email letter about getting bumped to 2023 model year IMG_20220908_105740_214
It's not "what makes car buying fun" when you have the majority of buyers finding it difficult to love the color line-up. "Rapid-Red", "Antimatter Blue" gone. "Cyber Orange"....probably gone. To many grays and blah colors. Many other manufacturers do a much better job then Ford with color choices. Even the F-150 has better choices. Where's "Star White Metallic" or "Code Orange"?

COME ON FORD!!!!!!

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There's a difference between getting a you GOT bumped to 23 email and you MAY get bumped to 23 email. To my knowledge, I don't think anyone here has received an OFFICIAL you GOT bumped email. So let's not make matters worse and confuse the two. I got my you may get bumped email and haven't heard anything since even though we are all speculating that today is probably pencils down for 22 MY scheduling. That said - IF I get bumped to 23 at this point I'd probably make the decision to wait for the painted MOD top - as long as @Ford Motor Company manages not to Fk that up also.
I'm beginning to think that people that got the email have a chance to be scheduled, and those of us that didn't get the email have no chance, but haven't been balanced out for some reason. As of yesterday I was still unscheduled clean (haven't gotten any emails from Ford since last October when I updated my order)

EDIT - I called customer service about not getting an email after I had balanced out, and it was because I opted out of marketing emails. Although I wouldn't think emails pertaining to my order would be considered marketing, I opted back in and have gotten two emails - one saying it was time to update my order, and one confirming my order was updated.

Last edited:

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm beginning to think that people that got the email have a chance to be scheduled, and those of us that didn't get the email have no chance, but haven't been balanced out for some reason. As of yesterday I was still unscheduled clean (haven't gotten any emails from Ford since last October when I updated my order)/
Same here

Sponsored

1bluedog

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
340i, S2000
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received the email a few days back and today I received an email saying got scheduled to build. Not sure on what date or what year, but one more step after day 1 order

aniljavali

Badlands
First Name
Anil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands '22 & Tesla 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the official email from FORD saying my order will be converted to a 2023 year model. 4 days later (today) got an email saying my BRONCO is getting BUILT during the week of Oct 10, 2022.

Hope I get 2022 year model.

MkMcCoy30A

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep JLU High Altitude; 20 Porsche Macan
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Quick Q: What is 'unscheduled clean'' and is there a simple explanation of '99' status to this simple man? I'm 99 at Granger. Thanks.

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Quick Q: What is 'unscheduled clean'' and is there a simple explanation of '99' status to this simple man? I'm 99 at Granger. Thanks.
Someone might be able to explain it better than me but essentially "unscheduled clean" means that your order is processing and waiting for scheduling and there are not any outstanding reasons why yours won't be scheduled. 99 means you hold a reservation but have not completed your order so you will not be scheduled. You have to talk to the dealership and fill out what you want then you'll be in line.

4Runfun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC / Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Don't know about unscheduled clean but codes are as follows

The lower the number the higher the priority at that specific dealer.
  • 1-9 : priority codes that can only be set by FordMoCo themselves. Used for special builds, or rebuilds due to damage in transit.
  • 10-19 : The standard priority codes used for retail orders (aka: our orders). The default priority code for our orders is 19.
  • 20-80 : The priority codes for dealer stock orders
  • 81 - 98 : ???? (no idea)
  • 99 : A special code that essentially means “do not build this order”
Sponsored