First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did this email only to reservation holders or everyone with an order? I have not received it. I have an order but not a reservation.
I have a reservation that was converted to an order but haven't received it yet, but I'm on the West coast

Last edited:

ShockerBT

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro SS 2021 Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, exactly what we were all wanting an email with a subject that gives us false hope. Then to read it and it says nothing.

Anyone from Ford reading this, please surprise us and add a flashy color or keep one of the oranges. I thought there was a chance to get a limited edition but based on this last email (no mention of limited) only dealers and their friends will get one.

MikeWz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At least I can rest assured I remain in the line....I was getting a little nervous that after the 2 years of line already they've forgotten about me. Oh wait, I have the Bronco playing cards to keep me busy at least...🙄

BearPatrol

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Like what?
1. Here is our plan to fulfill your order.
2. Here is where we currently stand on that plan.
3. Here is what you should expect from us in the future / monthly updated on our progress.

Any other company could figure it out, but sadly @Ford Motor Company is a joke.

Sponsored

AmericanYidiot

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OBX 4-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anyone just not get emails from Ford? I had received the first email that I had an order placed and it showed me the little mockup image of the build. But nothing since? The order is not linked to my account online? I can ask ford chat and they can search it for me using my order number and dealer number but other than that nothing? I feel like I should be getting them because even my salesman on occasion has been like oh yeah you got that email right? And I’m like what email? That’s why I’m bugging my dealer all the time for information. I was a walk in order in early January of this year.
Same exact situation here, except I placed my order in February. I got the initial order email, nothing else. Including today's email...

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As I was expecting Ford sent me an email with this:

Ford Bronco Ford's official email letter about getting bumped to 2023 model year Screenshot_20220906-122103_Outlook

Last edited by a moderator:

Broncobren

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WT High Pkg MIC Mod Bumper
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does anyone just not get emails from Ford? I had received the first email that I had an order placed and it showed me the little mockup image of the build. But nothing since? The order is not linked to my account online? I can ask ford chat and they can search it for me using my order number and dealer number but other than that nothing? I feel like I should be getting them because even my salesman on occasion has been like oh yeah you got that email right? And I’m like what email? That’s why I’m bugging my dealer all the time for information. I was a walk in order in early January of this year.
Same boat here, ordered got email then nothing since and nothing showing up online.

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will these orders Ba able to get Heritage Limited edition or at least be in the lottery?

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Same boat here, ordered got email then nothing since and nothing showing up online.
Just happy to see a few of us in the same boat here. Would just hate for there to be something not linked properly for the order especially now that they seem like they will be cracking down on order verifications for MY23 conversions. Love it too when I keep asking my dealer to check and they keep saying “trust us you’ll see that you were scheduled before we will.” Well not if I’m not receiving emails at all chief.

Sponsored

howardde

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Have a reservation and a December 2021 order placed through my dealer (which shows up accurately on Ford's order tracking site). I received this eMail. I also received the Bronco playing cards a few weeks back.

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So this is the expected letter for the day. I’m surprised they sent it on time for at least some. OP, do you have a reservation in addition to your order and what was your last order date?

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So this is the expected letter for the day. I’m surprised they sent it on time for at least some. OP, do you have a reservation in addition to your order and what was your last order date?
Originally ordered in February of 2022. Reserved in September of 2021.

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Have a reservation and a December 2021 order placed through my dealer (which shows up accurately on Ford's order tracking site). I received this eMail. I also received the Bronco playing cards a few weeks back.
I’m thinking maybe for those of us that did not have a reservation and just walked into a dealer to order somehow it not being linked to a reservation did not fully setup our account or something. Would of loved to have gotten the playing cards but I’m assuming I won’t get any of those things either without it showing up on my account or receiving emails.

tallboy33

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At least I can rest assured I remain in the line....I was getting a little nervous that after the 2 years of line already they've forgotten about me. Oh wait, I have the Bronco playing cards to keep me busy at least...🙄
It was supposed to be a line but it ended up more like a stack. Early reservation holders are on the bottom and won't get built until the stack is cleared.
Sponsored