First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL. Land Rover Discovery Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If Jeep and Toyota were smart they'd be hammering the advertising today, knowing those emails are breaking customers hearts again...

Hey sailor! Got another 'Dear John' letter from Ford? Come over here and we'll make your day...

Ford Bronco Ford's official email letter about getting bumped to 2023 model year 2020-jeep-gladiator-mojave_100742350_l

Seriously, though, being pushed back (yet again for some of you) has to be just infuriating. I don't know if I'd have stuck it out....
Sponsored

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got my email today, and honestly I was kind of relieved. Since ordering over a year ago our priorities have changed and this is no longer going to be my wife's daily driver ( she got frustrated and walked in to a GMC dealer and drove out with nicely loaded Yukon, she pointed out that she didn't have to wait for it, but I digress). After the March cut off we were stuck with our order, but now I can switch from a fully loaded OBX with SAS, Lux, Leather etc. To a more offroad value package in the Black Diamond. So in a way, it all worked out. Its amazing how denial and frustration can be so easily justified away. I was really looking forward to that OBX.

jleafgre

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
As if there is a lineā€¦
There is a line, and it operates just like at Disney. You have the general line full of obedient folks, you have the fast pass for the privileged/connected, and you have all those who jump the line while everyone turns a blind eye.

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands, 2021 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The odd thing to me about getting the e-mail is I have a VIN . . . . .
Same here. So I text my dealer and he says ya looks like youā€™ve been pushed to 2023. I get online with Ford chat and LaKeisha tells me my Bronco is in production. The trackers show nothing. Who do you believe? I guess I just put my faith in God. The only certainty of mankind is somebody in it will always let me down.

5B0A5FC6-6742-47BF-8895-313B8F116F26.jpeg

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just got it.
Got somewhat excited until I opened the emailā€¦.
What a FART!

Stinks even more as I see new Gladiators and Wranglers everywhere around here!

I gave Ford some grace for awhile given pandemic and supply chain. But now itā€™s inexcusable BS.
As the saying goes, ā€œnever trust a fart.ā€šŸ¤£

Sponsored

RedShark32s

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Has anyone actually gotten a confirmed balanced out status yet?

I did not get an email. Just checked with Ford chat and I'm still your typical PC 10 unscheduled-clean and "have not been rolled over." (All of which she provided with no prompt, so pretty darn impressive!)

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got it as well...

ArrickSports

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevy HHR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same here. So I text my dealer and he says ya looks like youā€™ve been pushed to 2023. I get online with Ford chat and LaKeisha tells me my Bronco is in production. The trackers show nothing. Who do you believe? I guess I just put my faith in God. The only certainty of mankind is somebody in it will always let me down.

5B0A5FC6-6742-47BF-8895-313B8F116F26.jpeg
When they say it is in production they don't mean it's physically being built right now they just mean you have a production week scheduled typically. If you have your VIN, it is real.

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When they say it is in production they don't mean it's physically being built right now they just mean you have a production week scheduled typically. If you have your VIN, it is real.
So youā€™re saying thereā€™s a chance?

Sponsored

Squatch2022?

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 and Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got it.

Great, I am "in line", not "first in line" any more like they said last year.

Guess what, any other person who places an order for a 2023 is in line too.

Nothing to see there.
They supposedly are not letting new people order.

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Ford's official email letter about getting bumped to 2023 model year 5B0A5FC6-6742-47BF-8895-313B8F116F26
I also got the email and have a vin. Im on the tracker and have a build week so im just looking at it as a safety net if the worst happens and MAP lol.

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
More than a chance. You're pretty much guaranteed a 22. It takes work to retract a VIN and they're tied to a model year.
Well from what Iā€™ve experienced with Ford is that when it comes to work, Ford puts in overtime to make sure Iā€™m still left waiting for a Bronco.

Beastie

Badlands
First Name
Kate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone just not get emails from Ford? I had received the first email that I had an order placed and it showed me the little mockup image of the build. But nothing since? The order is not linked to my account online? I can ask ford chat and they can search it for me using my order number and dealer number but other than that nothing? I feel like I should be getting them because even my salesman on occasion has been like oh yeah you got that email right? And Iā€™m like what email? Thatā€™s why Iā€™m bugging my dealer all the time for information. I was a walk in order in early January of this year.
Thatā€™s the same over here. And no matter what I say to my salesman, it never gets fixed. So who the hell knows what will happen.

Dmesser92

Big Bend
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Toyota Pickup 4x4 DLX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No email from Ford regarding MY23 but I did get another Off-Roadeo email. šŸ˜•
Sponsored