Gfsteam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Received the email as well. I can not see it holds any value as it does not mention anything about dealer allocations. If the allocation BS remains a lot of us will be repeating this again next year. I would just like to know all reservation holder builds will be taken care of b4 any other builds. I do understand and accept parts availability will come into play. But three years in I have to believe the supply chain on parts should be resolved. Only time will tell. I just wish @Ford would be more specific on how we are going to be treated.
Sponsored

TheSpydyr

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT; 2020 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So, I've been reserved for 2 years now and was told by my dealer around 3 weeks ago, that they'd expect I'd get picked-up sometime within the next 4-6 weeks. Just got off the phone with Ford Customer Service and was told that a final email will go out from Ford on 9/21 informing anyone that won't get picked up for a 2022 build to contact their dealer to convert to a '23 model.

She said that if I receive that email, I won't be picked up for 2022, but if I don't receive that email, then I can expect a VIN and build date sometime in 2022.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
"Thank you for staying with us on this journey to your new Ford Bronco® SUV. While we continue to build and ship as many Bronco SUVs as we can, we are coming to the end of the 2022 model year. Rest assured, if your order does not get built as a 2022, you will be in line for the 2023 model year."

I got the email. Really Ford, you think I was born yesterday, lol.

No Bronco in my driveway this year and likely no Bronco next year either. Maybe I need to block these emails, like I already do for the "Rodeo" emails that were littering my in-box.

Ford designed a nice vehicle, but it's a shame all the rubbish surrounding it.

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got off the phone with Ford Customer Service and was told that a final email will go out from Ford on 9/21 informing anyone that won't get picked up for a 2022 build to contact their dealer to convert to a '23 model.

She said that if I receive that email, I won't be picked up for 2022, but if I don't receive that email, then I can expect a VIN and build date sometime in 2022.
All of these changing, contradicting dates....
Ford Bronco Ford's official email letter about getting bumped to 2023 model year 1662563105526

Sponsored

4Runfun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC / Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

"Lol you've been bumped.. Hey since you've been bumped you have the opportunity to spend more for two additional trims for 2023"

Tbh if I was bumped from 22-23 (may even be a slight chance to be bumped 21-23.) I'd go jeep.
I did! Primarily because we needed a vehicle. took 8 weeks. Still have the Bronco on order - got the email yesterday so will see how it all plays out

Last edited:

Chinook

First Name
Ford Sucks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just saw this email. Filled with useful information! Well....maybe not.

Interesting that they left out the Heritage Limited order process from their note. As well as black mod top and what late availability means (you know...what a ton of folks are actually waiting for).

Actually they left out everything but their 'hang in there' message.
The heritage limited edition wil be for owners of dealerships only. I contacted Bickford ford to convert my order to the hertage limited and was told they only get 1 and it's spoken for already. They're happy to assist me with just the heritage version. No thanks, I've got price protection on my wildtrak through this year. For what good that will do me, I've got zero faith that these clowns will build my rig in 2023, or ever.

Joec410

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-250 Superduty, 2017 Shelby GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anyone just not get emails from Ford? I had received the first email that I had an order placed and it showed me the little mockup image of the build. But nothing since? The order is not linked to my account online? I can ask ford chat and they can search it for me using my order number and dealer number but other than that nothing? I feel like I should be getting them because even my salesman on occasion has been like oh yeah you got that email right? And I’m like what email? That’s why I’m bugging my dealer all the time for information. I was a walk in order in early January of this year.
Same here, not one single email, nothing on my account, no rodeo emails, nothing since the first email stating my order was placed. But the chat team finds my order everytime

Sponsored

Broncojeff

Raptor
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500, 2020 GT350 R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I hear you. It shouldn’t be that way no matter how much I want it, it should’ve absolutely been chronological from the start.

I did ask them about it and they said my dealer would need to submit for some kind of authorization for it. I went into my dealer maybe a week or two ago and showed them the chat thread to make sense of it and I feel like I kind of got blown off. I can tell they’re starting to get frustrated with everyone questioning these orders but I’m sorry maybe if your company was better at communicating we wouldn’t feel the need to check with our dealers all the time.
Here is the response I got from my email to salesperson yesterday when I only inquired about upcoming dates/process for converting my 22 Unscheduled Clean Bronco Raptor order after not receiving emails from Ford:

"don’t know how many time I have to tell you that your Raptor order is solid. I don’t care about other people getting emails regarding their order. Your Raptor is coming. We just got our first one today.

Sorry for being rude, I have done everything in my power to make sure you are taken care of on the Bronco. You keep insisting that I haven’t. "

No communication from Ford and now this from my dealer. He never answered my question which was all my email dealt with and I've NEVER accused him of not taking care of me, in fact just the opposite is true. I've purchased one and leased one vehicle from him since January 2022 for $100K. Many, many orders before that. Bronco Raptor ordered for $80K. First hour reservation, golden ticket allocated, converted to Raptor in March. No emails from Ford to me throughout but Ford Performance says Unscheduled Clean on the Raptor.........

CM22

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' F 350
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Here is the response I got from my email to salesperson yesterday when I only inquired about upcoming dates/process for converting my 22 Unscheduled Clean Bronco Raptor order after not receiving emails from Ford:

"don’t know how many time I have to tell you that your Raptor order is solid. I don’t care about other people getting emails regarding their order. Your Raptor is coming. We just got our first one today.

Sorry for being rude, I have done everything in my power to make sure you are taken care of on the Bronco. You keep insisting that I haven’t. "

No communication from Ford and now this from my dealer. He never answered my question which was all my email dealt with and I've NEVER accused him of not taking care of me, in fact just the opposite is true. I've purchased one and leased one vehicle from him since January 2022 for $100K. Many, many orders before that. Bronco Raptor ordered for $80K. First hour reservation, golden ticket allocated, converted to Raptor in March. No emails from Ford to me throughout but Ford Performance says Unscheduled Clean on the Raptor.........

Man.... I dont know if I could hold back from going to the dealership and having a talk with management!!! That's not the response I would want my employees sending out even if it is true

twryan3

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX; Tesla M3; BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I did not receive this email nor I have I received an email from FMCO since my 10/15/21 order. I learned last week that my online order conversion was not communicated to my dealer, therefore keeping my order in limbo*. So while my dealer sales manager appears to on top of my order issue to get everything resolved to convert my order (I hope), not getting this form email yesterday does not fill me with warm fuzzies/hope.

*I was made aware in December that there was an issue with my order. Despite pinging my idiot sales person on a frequent basis (and being ignored much of time) and him telling me in April it was handled, it was not. Short story, talked to another sales guy three weeks back who could not find my order in their system, upon some checking with sales manager, then their Ford Rep, finally found the problem. If they do what they said they would do to get me where I should be and make up for the issue, I will be fine. But...will believe it when I see it. Upshot: huge clusterf****.

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Never understand any attitude from a dealer. Especially with these expensive vehicles, that promote by accessories, parts, and everything a loyal dealer could want for a lifetime customer. Blows my mind. Like we are trying to help you make a buck, we just want information sheesh.
Sponsored