SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@amccue90 need to update the spreedsheet for the power point feature setting. There are two settings BdyCM "power point feature" which has enable/disable and "power point feature s" which has a timeout in seconds. Disabling the power point feature removes the timeout, so it makes the 12v hot at all times. No longer a need to do Hex/decimal conversions, just enter time in seconds.

I tested by changing the timeout setting to 300 seconds, my LED strips turned off after 5 minutes. I then disabled the feature and am able to power on my LED strips at any time now.

I didn't test the 12v in the arm rest, just the rear.
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Can someone pull values for Ecomode under 760-04-03 or know what it is? The Braptors dont have it so I was going to see if it would work.

BCFDLtE13

Badlands
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can anyone clarify what the CKT means in "FrontFog Ckt With Turn?" Or what to change to get the fogs to stay on when the turn signals are activated? I'm not sure what module value that is, I'm thinking either the CKT one or "Front Fog Auto Cancel."

BCFDLtE13

Badlands
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can someone pull values for Ecomode under 760-04-03 or know what it is? The Braptors dont have it so I was going to see if it would work.
Here's what I have on a 2022 Badlands 2.3 7MT

760-04-03 0100 0203 A91D

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It was all experimental I didn't want to submit any changes because there was so many errors still and many modules to change and didn't want to risk anyone bricking something trying to follow me. If I do get around to trying to do it again and succeed I'll post the needed changes.
Any chance you will have time to follow up on this?

Sponsored

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Here's what I have on a 2022 Badlands 2.3 7MT

760-04-03 0100 0203 A91D
I've been working on this as well with no success so far...I just was able to remove other goat modes

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I also am trying to remove eco mode. And get sport to default to 2wd

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have a 2022 Raptor. When the driving lights are on (the amber rings around the headlights) the 3 grill lights are off. Is there a setting to turn these grill lights on when using the amber driving lights? Thanks!
Same. I would like to keep the Raptor Lights on when the DRLs are active even when the headlights are off. Did you ever figure this out?

Update: Found it here for the F150 Raptor. But have yet to try on the Bronco. It would be DRL - Parking Lights Only according to their forums.
Ford Bronco FORScan Bronco Working Spreadsheet (double honk, sport mode, chimes, seatbelts, and more!) 1674870329921

Last edited:

switz

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor, 2022 Bronco Bad Lands
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Same. I would like to keep the Raptor Lights on when the DRLs are active even when the headlights are off. Did you ever figure this out?

Update: Found it here for the F150 Raptor. But have yet to try on the Bronco. It would be DRL - Parking Lights Only according to their forums.
Ford Bronco FORScan Bronco Working Spreadsheet (double honk, sport mode, chimes, seatbelts, and more!) 1674870329921
Good find. Do you know what values to change? And, what are these lights officially called in this menu?

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Good find. Do you know what values to change? And, what are these lights officially called in this menu?
The values for DRL Parking Lights Only (Stock LED) should be changed to what is in the sheet. I have NOT tried this and am unsure if it will work. You should creebshot the original values before changing anything. I will probably try this weekend but haven’t tried yet.

Sponsored

Ant0ni0S

Wildtrak
First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I also am trying to remove eco mode. And get sport to default to 2wd
It is 2h but it’s 4A which means if it detects slipping it will switch automatically from 2h to 4h and 4L

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It is 2h but it’s 4A which means if it detects slipping it will switch automatically from 2h to 4h and 4L

4A is just an electronically controlled 4wd, it’s not 2wd that turns into 4wd when it detects slip. Even under normal acceleration with no slippage at all, it’s engaging all 4 wheels. Also 4A can never switch to 4L

Ant0ni0S

Wildtrak
First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
4A is just an electronically controlled 4wd, it’s not 2wd that turns into 4wd when it detects slip. Even under normal acceleration with no slippage at all, it’s engaging all 4 wheels. Also 4A can never switch to 4L
I didn’t really know about the 4L part but u have tested the 4A and for me it stays in 2wd and switches to 4wd

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I didn’t really know about the 4L part but u have tested the 4A and for me it stays in 2wd and switches to 4wd
The only time the clutch is disengaged and turns into 2wd is low speeds, low acceleration (throttle position) or tight turning. All other times it’s engaging all wheels to some degree.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not actually the case. 4A puts the Bronco in 4H anytime you are on the accelerator and only releases (aka 2H) when it detects binding.

Put on your 4A and then switch your dash to power distribution and you'll see that all four wheels get power.
Sponsored