First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you do all your changes in the "as built" section or the one were it's all spelled out basically, if that makes sense?
I’ve made all the changes by writing in the new code. Haven’t tried the as built part yet.
Sponsored

Bronc’n Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did you do all your changes in the "as built" section or the one were it's all spelled out basically, if that makes sense?
Both spots. Depends what you are doing. Used the toggle option for the “Bambi” mode ( fog lights on with brights)

Matt J.

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘97 4Runner SR5 5sp manual, ‘22 4dr BadManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For all of you Mac users out there, I successfully used Forscan with my Mac laptop to reprogram the double honk, panic button, bambi mode, and audio EQ.

I got the OBDLink EX from Amazon. Software was Parallels Desktop for Mac (2 wk free trial) onto which I installed Windows 10 (free iso disk image from microsoft website). Forscan software runs fine on that setup.

I almost went out and bought a windows laptop just for this purpose. Glad I didn't!

AMCheese

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUR RON
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

On my old Mazdaspeed6, the dealer programed it so when the key fob is out of proximity area for 5 seconds it would auto lock all doors. I found this feature to be super useful. Now I keep forgetting to lock my doors. I was wondering if feature could possibly be added via Forscan?

MI1LION

Wildtrak
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expensive Ones
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As someone earlier asked. Have we figured out how to keep the DRL’s on while the vehicle is running whether in park or not?

Sponsored

ManSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco, 17' F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 23’ badlands and can’t get the sport mode to write in forscan. It keeps saying incorrect checksum of Adar entered and interrupts the service procedure. Anyone else have this problem?

IMG_1059.jpeg

Bronc’n Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a 23’ badlands and can’t get the sport mode to write in forscan. It keeps saying incorrect checksum of Adar entered and interrupts the service procedure. Anyone else have this problem?

Ford Bronco FORScan Bronco Working Spreadsheet (double honk, sport mode, chimes, seatbelts, and more!) IMG_1059
Let the checksum write itself. It will do it for you. Click continue anyway? Yes

Bronc’n Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I did and it just ends with service procedure has been interrupted. Tried it like 4 times
When I get home tomorrow I will take a look. Are you at the latest forscan build? Mine already had Sport ( my favorite) but I added Rock Crawler and Baja.

ILoveToDrive

Badlands
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, Porsche Macan S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I get home tomorrow I will take a look. Are you at the latest forscan build? Mine already had Sport ( my favorite) but I added Rock Crawler and Baja.
I understand that sport mode on the MY23 Badlands is hardwired disabled. I tried on mine with same outcome

Sponsored

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone gotten around to testing out the remote start configuration with a 7 speed yet? I see that it was added to the spreadsheet on 2-14, but no one has confirmed if it works or not.
Was wondering the same thing.

CValencia

Black Diamond
First Name
Carmen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello everyone,

Quick thank you for this thread. The instructions on the provided links are awesome. I'm curious if anyone else if receiving a "service procedure has been interrupted" message when trying to change the DDM or PDM modules. I'm trying to follow the changes for the Window Up with key fob and I keep getting that message.

I've made changes to the BdyCM, IPC, and ACM modules without issue. Yes, I'm saving, disconnecting, closing out, and turning of the vehicle (engine is never on) on every module change. I've got the latest version of FORScan on win11 and extended license. Using the OBDLink EX FORScan OBD adapter.

After trying to troubleshoot a bit, I'm guessing maybe Ford has a restriction on these?? Or maybe there's an elevated license??

Appreciate the help!

Screenshot 2023-05-28 215016.png

ManSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco, 17' F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I understand that sport mode on the MY23 Badlands is hardwired disabled. I tried on mine with same outcome
That would really suck, sport is the only mode I would really use on a regular basis. I saw a video where someone mentioned AB1F on the last line instead of AB1D. Going to try that later and see if it works.

ILoveToDrive

Badlands
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, Porsche Macan S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That would really suck, sport is the only mode I would really use on a regular basis. I saw a video where someone mentioned AB1F on the last line instead of AB1D. Going to try that later and see if it works.
Please let us know the outcome. I was at the Bronco Off-Roadeo in NH on Friday, and the instructor told me that GOAT is limited to 7 settings. The BadSas has Normal, Eco, Slippery, Sand, Rock Crawl, Baja, Mud-Ruts. Notice all the trims have 7 settings.

Ford Bronco FORScan Bronco Working Spreadsheet (double honk, sport mode, chimes, seatbelts, and more!) 1685384116563

ManSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco, 17' F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please let us know the outcome. I was at the Bronco Off-Roadeo in NH on Friday, and the instructor told me that GOAT is limited to 7 settings. The BadSas has Normal, Eco, Slippery, Sand, Rock Crawl, Baja, Mud-Ruts. Notice all the trims have 7 settings.

Ford Bronco FORScan Bronco Working Spreadsheet (double honk, sport mode, chimes, seatbelts, and more!) 1685384116563
Tried and didn’t work. I wonder if there’s a max of 7 modes, can I dump eco or one of the other modes?
Sponsored