Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Customize your vehicle with a vibrant new look with universal LED letter badges from ORACLE Lighting! These individual LED illuminated letters for cars are the perfect way to make your own marquee-style glowing vehicle badge. When turned on, the letters emit a soft edge-lit glow to make your custom badge stand out. Even when off, the sleek design of the letter housings gives a customized high-end appearance. The premium construction and overall styling deliver great value for an easy DIY illuminated badge. Simply choose the letters you need, and get ready to draw attention to your ride with a build-your-own glowing letter design!

ORACLE letters.png

The LED lighting has a low draw, less than 0.1 Amp per letter. The overall size is approximately 3.75" wide x 1.4" tall and 0.5" thick. Installation is easy with the VHB double-stick adhesive. Wire the letters to a 12V source such as parking lights, ignition fuse, or a separate toggle switch. Please note that a hole may be required to route the wire, and each vehicle’s needs will be different. We recommend using our VHB Primer (ORACLE Part# 2082-504) to get the best bond with the mounting surface.

Available in Matte White or Matte Black Surface Finish and in all letters.

View attachment 190609

We are offering an exclusive pre-order discount on the Universal Illuminated Letters until 11/30. This discount will not last long so grab yours now if you want in! It's easy to get in on this:

1. Visit the product page for more information and resources. Choose your desired letters from the ABC list.
  2. In the checkout section, add the discount code exactly as you see here> LETTERS
  3. This will apply 15% off the retail price listed. No other codes are applicable with this product.
Screenshot below of checkout:
View attachment 190611

GET YOUR SPOT NOW!

Normal Price per letter: $38.75
Group Buy Price: $32.94

Please note that the initial estimated ship date is currently Early December and is subject to change with notice. Black letters will take an additional 30 days.

Group buy code active for until 11/30. Tentative ship date is said date and is subject to change. Must enter code for group buy discount. Only these lights eligible for discount, not applicable for other products. No additional offers are eligible for this group buy. Free shipping offer is applicable to the continental US only.
Just placed my order. Should be interesting to see these in person. Just wondering if anyone has considered using the overlays from sticker fab on these. If the edges are lit up and the overlays are on the front, I think it might have a really cool look. Thoughts?

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just placed my order. Should be interesting to see these in person. Just wondering if anyone has considered using the overlays from sticker fab on these. If the edges are lit up and the overlays are on the front, I think it might have a really cool look. Thoughts?
That was my thought exactly. While I like the idea of blacked out letters (I think that's the best feature of the Base), matching to a Body Color is growing on me. I just wish StickerFab had a color they called 'Carbonized Grey', so that I'm assured it's not 'just a little off'.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That was my thought exactly. While I like the idea of blacked out letters (I think that's the best feature of the Base), matching to a Body Color is growing on me. I just wish StickerFab had a color they called 'Carbonized Grey', so that I'm assured it's not 'just a little off'.
They have a Badlands Gray which is supposed to be the same as Carbonized Gray.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They have a Badlands Gray which is supposed to be the same as Carbonized Gray.
For $20, I could order and see how bad it is. I was admiring several other things on their site... Door Sill Protectors, Brake Light overlay, and maybe the dash inlay. Wonder if ''HORSEPLAY' still gets 5% off?

Sponsored

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, I’ve been thinking CO stickers could look cool with this!

Miket5r

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CRV. 2013 Triumph Speed Triple
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

$116 USF to ship to Canada. WTF ! I am sure the box would be less than a 1 lbs and 6x6”. Crazy! Don’t expect to sell any in Canada!

OP
OP
OracleLights

OracleLights

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

$116 USF to ship to Canada. WTF ! I am sure the box would be less than a 1 lbs and 6x6”. Crazy! Don’t expect to sell any in Canada!
The quote is from the carrier not Oracle and that does include duties and taxes. If you would like a selection of rates included USPS please call us direct or DM me.

-Missy

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Am I missing something. Tried the discount code but saying it's not valid?

Sponsored

Migs1313

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
OracleLights

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm waiting for the black with amber. Hope we get the same deal that's going on now!!!
Will be announcing the official ETA for those next week, stay tuned!
Ford Bronco NOW AVILABLE: : ORACLE Lighting: UNIVERSAL ILLUMINATED LED LETTERS ORACLE_LED_Letters_Amber_Black

Last edited:

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally bit the bullet and ordered a set as well. Just regular white matte with white LEDs. Still trying to decide if I should paint the letters same as body color (CO) or even add StickerFab black vinyl over the white letters. I figured doing the latter would be quicker than waiting for the actual black matte letters.

Hopefully we will get these before the holidays as I usually have a lot of time off to do little things like this.
Sponsored