Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ORACLE_LED_Letters_Black_Amber_1024x1024.jpg

IS there a ETA on this? Will there be another discount code for the people that are waiting on the amber?
This is the perfect combo! I’d get these in a heartbeat
Sponsored

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
OracleLights

OracleLights

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

ORACLE_LED_Letters_Black_Amber_1024x1024.jpg

IS there a ETA on this? Will there be another discount code for the people that are waiting on the amber?
No ETA quite yet, but I'm sure we can work something out if you are waiting for these. We will keep everyone updated.

Original post with the lit ORACLE, looks like the letters allows light transmission through them. But the pics below it on the Bronco, the light doesn't transmit through the letters. Because of this I almost thought they were the black ones, but Oracle confirmed they are not. In my opinion they are too bright and the definition of the letters get washed out. Maybe looks different in person? Basically want more letter lit than grill and radiator. They don't have to be 100% transparent but some light would be nice, IMHO. Is that potentially an option or did it not look good?
The first image is just a rendering. The Bronco photos are actually installed on the vehicle. The light does highlight mostly the lettering. Let me find a video from a partner to show y'all.

OP
OP
OracleLights

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here is a quick video from a SEMA build partner, Maxlider Brothers Customs. This shows the illuminated lettering in an interior lighting environment at SEMA. They will have a few different videos this week and photos coming soon too.

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No ETA quite yet, but I'm sure we can work something out if you are waiting for these. We will keep everyone updated.
Seeing as 90% of us don’t have ETAs for the rigs, I think we will be ok 😜 If there is an option for a pre-buy, count me in. I was going to pull the trigger on the Black/White combo, but then these popped up in the feed 😍

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 GMC Jimmy, 2007 Porsche 911, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

The first image is just a rendering. The Bronco photos are actually installed on the vehicle. The light does highlight mostly the lettering. Let me find a video from a partner to show y'all.

I'm definitely interested in the amber backlighting, since the Base and Black Diamond Bronco has nonwhite parking light/indicators (no separate LED DRL) or even better, switchback. White for daylight, amber for night.

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

mikey_photo

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m super interested in the black with amber. Look forward to it!
Sponsored