Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Good Point.
He said just going to make sure all the numbers work for me and take a deposit. He also said he will provide a vin.

I will be aware about signing any credit papers. Thanks for the heads up.
Would hate to see someone pay interest on a car they don't have yet, just so a dealer can tick a sale for June...Good luck in getting it soon!
Sponsored

ā€˜21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not really planning to mod it, but I think we are willing to settle as we are fed up with waiting.

Did you mean its decently equipped or its not...
Oops meant it is decently equipped. From high to Lux the differences in remember are lux gets:
Wireless phone charging( some have said its not great)
Garage door opener on visor
B&O sound system
Heated steering wheel
Adaptive cruise
USB ports on top of the dash

there may be other items Iā€™m missing. Of all those the only one Iā€™d care for is the heated wheel lol.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey Guys,
I ordered a wildtrak a year ago, and it's still waiting unscheduled.

I got tired of waiting and called some dealers and finally found one who said they have an incoming unit matches our build and it's built! The only issue is apparently it's waiting for a chip.

They estimate the car will arrive by mid July. I think I'm going to jump on it, but do you guys think it's actually going to come by then?

The only thing this car doesn't have that we wanted is the lux package.

I wonder if it's a chip or different part they are waiting on.

Super excited but seems too good to be true..
My Bronco was built (minus a chip) last January and there are a lot of us waiting (see build week 1/17/2002 for the angry mob I have bonded with) and recently told it will be the end of July. Hope you're being told the truth because we have been told our delivery dates will be February, then May and now July.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, I've seen a lot of people Post that Ford Customer Service has told them their chips would be available, in July. The earliest July date that I've seen anyone post, is July 26. My unit has been sitting on the mountain for several months, now, and it is forecast to get chips on August 4.

If you are lucky enough to get a transport delivery, you might get it a few days or a week after it is loaded (who knows how long it takes to get them on a carrier).

I'm in CA, so my unit will ship by rail. I'm told that is about a 3-week process, once it is loaded.
Have a friend waiting on a vehicle needing a module replacement, aka chip hold - where are you getting your forecasted chip receival?

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have a friend waiting on a vehicle needing a module replacement, aka chip hold - where are you getting your forecasted chip receival?
Ford Customer Service. Their number is 800-392-3673. I always just ask them: if they would please help me find the status of my Bronco (nothing more). They will ask for the last 8-letters/numbers of your VIN.

Sponsored
OP
OP

thanu31

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 135i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Update...dealer said they made a mistake and the unit is not available. It was apparently already sold. šŸ˜• .....

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Customer Service. Their number is 800-392-3673. I always just ask them: if they would please help me find the status of my Bronco (nothing more). They will ask for the last 8-letters/numbers of your VIN.
Thank you, I passed it on to her.
Sponsored