Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX460, 1966 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still working on the specifics, but we will be offering a different piston and spring upgrade for the rear Fox shocks. Spring rate is too soft in our opinion and valving needed some help.
given that there are so many different spring part numbers for the various trims and option packages, I wonder if Fox based their rates on a lower rate spring? I imagine since you say the springs are too soft and valving needs help, you also think they need stiffer damping as well?
Sponsored

AccuTune Offroad

Base
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sasquatch 4 Door, Jeep JLUR, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
given that there are so many different spring part numbers for the various trims and option packages, I wonder if Fox based their rates on a lower rate spring? I imagine since you say the springs are too soft and valving needs help, you also think they need stiffer damping as well?
Hard to say what model they tuned for. Piston/valving needs to match the spring rate so we change both at the same time.

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered the Fox suspension over 2 years ago. I finally went with something else and cancelled my order because they were taking so long to deliver. With all that time you would think Fox would have the spring rate and mounting issues correct for the Bronco.

AccuTune Offroad

Base
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sasquatch 4 Door, Jeep JLUR, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered the Fox suspension over 2 years ago. I finally went with something else and cancelled my order because they were taking so long to deliver. With all that time you would think Fox would have the spring rate and mounting issues correct for the Bronco.
Totally agree and don't blame you. What did you end up going with?

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

O-BRONCO-O

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Installed the Fox 2.5’s yesterday. Gave it about 1” front and back without making any adjustments from the factory preload. Didn’t drive it much yet. At the shop for an alignment this morning.
IMG_3234.jpeg
IMG_3241.jpeg
IMG_3242.jpeg

TieRod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the RPG kit with Fox 2.5's being delivered next week, after many months of waiting. How is the ride quality?

O-BRONCO-O

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the RPG kit with Fox 2.5's being delivered next week, after many months of waiting. How is the ride quality?
Ride quality is great. Definitely a “softer” feel than the stock shocks. I have them set a 3 clicks from counterclockwise (softest). Going to play with the settings over the next few weeks to see what feels best for the road.

TieRod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see your running 37's. Any rubbing issues? Looks great BTW.

O-BRONCO-O

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see your running 37's. Any rubbing issues? Looks great BTW.
TY!
No rubbing so far. The front crash bars are pretty close when I flexed the front end. Might do the JKS crash bar removal just to be safe.

Sponsored

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ride quality is great. Definitely a “softer” feel than the stock shocks. I have them set a 3 clicks from counterclockwise (softest). Going to play with the settings over the next few weeks to see what feels best for the road.
Are these tuned or off the shelf? Were you able to get the ride dialed in? How’s it handle on/off road. I’m debating whether to get them off the shelf with 250 lbs rear spring or jump in head first with a tuned setup from Accutune.

O-BRONCO-O

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are these tuned or off the shelf? Were you able to get the ride dialed in? How’s it handle on/off road. I’m debating whether to get them off the shelf with 250 lbs rear spring or jump in head first with a tuned setup from Accutune.
Mine are off the shelf purchased through Camburg. I installed them models without adjusting any of the preload.

I set the compression adjustments at “5 clicks from softest” for both high and low speed. They ride great but the rear does feel a bit soft. I haven’t messed with adding some preload yet, which I would imagine should help some.

To be completely honest, I probably would have never thought the rear felt soft if it weren’t for everyone complaining about how soft it is. I really want to hear someone’s review after getting them tuned by Accutune. Probably something I’ll try down the road for sure.

t_laredo83

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf Cart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Were you able to install the RPG UCA's with the 2.5 fox? Did the resi hose hit the billet arms or were you able to feed the hose through without any adjustments or rubbing?

TieRod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No rubbing on the hose and the billet arms look great, but its a real pain to adjust caster/camber after its installed.
Ford Bronco Fox 2.5 Install Help PXL_20230709_193453451

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No rubbing on the hose and the billet arms look great, but its a real pain to adjust caster/camber after its installed.
PXL_20230709_193453451.jpg
Why are you using a chainfall?
Sponsored