First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Title says it all. Today is day 54 after taking to Dealer. Multiple attempts by Dealer to repair, all failed. Communication with Dealer has been very frustrating with problems cited and then I am told these problems never existed. Diagnosis that the entire differential needs to be replaced took until day 44. The only word about parts and completion of repairs is maybe soon.

My wonderful Bronco is lame and corralled with people that I don't have any confidence in. Ford has been nowhere to be found.

8400 miles since new.

Am now closing in on 10% of the time I have owned the Bronco, it has been in the shop for this one issue.

One nice thing is I was offered a rental on day 44............but that 40 mile walk across the high desert kept me from being able to pick it up. Yeah, really.

Where I live in Northern Nevada there are not "Other Dealer Options"
God knows I wish there were.

Love my Bronco dearly but she is being mistreated.
Sponsored

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You Need a new dealership

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Instead of putting down the Bronco, put down the service manager. I'd ask for a shuttle or something to get the rental (can't hurt to ask). Let them know your situation, and let them know that you know that they're supposed to give you a car (loaner or rental) if repairs take more than a few days.

It sounds like it's time to be the squeaky wheel. They're clearly putting you at the bottom of the list, and while I hate people who complain loudly I think that's the only way you're going to get ANYTHING out of this dealer. Tell them 10% of your ownership time has been in their shop and try talking to Ford customer service. It's funny how they pop up on here when people have a window rattle, but for actual problems it's crickets (@Ford Motor Company)
Sponsored