Front seats recline??

Hooper

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan rogue, have reservation for new bronco 2
We've seen many posts and photos of the back seats but how far back do the front seats recline?

I've used the search function and even googled it 10 different ways. Anyone have photos or info on the FRONT seats? I like a little room between me the the steering wheel.

Advertisement

mootruck98

First Edition
First Name
Kyle
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Titan
Clubs

We've seen many posts and photos of the back seats but how far back do the front seats recline?

I've used the search function and even googled it 10 different ways. Anyone have photos or info on the FRONT seats? I like a little room between me the the steering wheel.
Took this pic on 4/27 at the Pearl, MS event.
20210427_112948.jpg

More pics and comments from that event can be found here

Ryuk

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo 4c, Ford Focus RS, Buell XB12RS
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Baja Mode Jobs could equate to this

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Crew Cab

I tried the electric leather front seats in a 4dr OBX last week. I laid them right back onto the knees of the 6'5" guy behind me, then we swapped places. The front seat (electric) is completely adjustable up, down, fore & aft, and the back goes far back so i was almost laying somewhat down, but i didnt extend it completely. I was pleased. I can't speak to the manual seats. I'm believing ill fit quite comfortably in this car, based on my 10 minutes in the ftont seat.

My experience has been that electric are better for us 6'5" tall people, and electric is not available with cloth (in a roofless vehicle) so i sprung for the $2,100 leather option (with rear cupholders). This is the downside of ordering a vehicle I haven't seen, No one has enough experience with the vehicle to know if the manual seats are acceptable. That's OK.

I've attached a photo or two of me in front seat, adjusted for my comfort. Plenty of room, just now as much width as an F150.

21478.jpeg

21476.jpeg

Advertisement

Wide Open Roads

Advertisement