Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition, 2020 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi All
Considering a 2022 Bronco with 2.7L etc etc to replace our 2018 Expedition with FX4 & HD tow
Currently we have custom 4" memory foam canvas inserts we lay on the folded seats as beds for our two large dogs
Have not been able to find anything regarding the rear area
Do the seats lay flat with no gaps or would we have to customize something to get something similar to what we have in our EXPY
Here in AZ we often take off across the desert with our dogs & a 12 pak of cold beer
We call our BEER ride & is a great release from Daily frustrations
So the rear area is really important to us
Comments???
Sponsored

Wheelin72

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The seats lay down pretty flat. On my 4dr, the seats fold down nearly flat, but seem to have just a bit of an angle to them where they are not quite perfectly flat, but flat enough that I would still call it "flat". The seats do not leave any gap between them. There is a small gap to the rear of the front seats, depending on front seat position of course. The transition from the folded seats to the rear cargo area though has about a 2" step down to the cargo area, so this interrupts the whole flat load floor idea. I measure 69" from the rear of the center console to the tailgate on my 4dr.