First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This might be a dumb question, but i didnt see you post a pic of the rear. Im assuming you did the rear coils as well? All in all what was the total cost of the setup minus wheels and tires?
Sponsored

OP
OP

schervinskis

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This might be a dumb question, but i didnt see you post a pic of the rear. Im assuming you did the rear coils as well? All in all what was the total cost of the setup minus wheels and tires?
$3,593.84 for front and real coil overs and upper control arms shipped to Texas.

I paid $400 for the suspension install. most 4X4 shops charge about $100-150 / hr for the install and estimate about an hour per corner. Although I did have a couple of shops offer to do the labor for free if I purchased kit through them as they all want to get their hands on it. I may take them up on that deal when BDS launches their 6” kits.

wheels and tires 5x’s was $4,250.

TheJohnyBlue

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
$3,593.84 for front and real coil overs and upper control arms shipped to Texas.

I paid $400 for the suspension install. most 4X4 shops charge about $100-150 / hr for the install and estimate about an hour per corner. Although I did have a couple of shops offer to do the labor for free if I purchased kit through them as they all want to get their hands on it. I may take them up on that deal when BDS launches their 6” kits.

wheels and tires 5x’s was $4,250.
Thanks, Just got my order in. Bronco got scheduled this morning. I really wanted to run 37s but with no other kits out right now i went ahead and bought this setup as well. I ended up going with the Vector wheel though. Also having a really hard time finding tires. so undecided on that part.

Sponsored

TheJohnyBlue

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Also, what about the rear tire carrier? Did you go with the 4WP relocation bracket?

OP
OP

schervinskis

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Also anxiously awaiting the spare solution when going up to 37s ....
The 5th wheel hasn’t come in yet. They’re expecting it tomorrow. We’re going to try and mount it but if it doesn’t fit, the plan is to order the 4WP brake light Re-lo kit.

Last edited:

Sponsored

TRMFAM

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 & 73 Bronco, 21 MDX A-Spec, 20 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

WOW!!!! Amazing looking congrats!

Can we get a pic showing the poke? Pic of the poke...sounds wrong.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

541827CB-568E-473F-BFB4-BEB4A8A70DF6.jpeg
070694F3-8AE8-4640-BF4E-F7ABE8B7F31C.jpeg

Finished product.
Stance/scale looks good.
Now don't get all sensitive about my next question (it's fine either way).
Do you plan to off road this thing? If so, I'd like to get your impressions of the coil overs and any rubbing issue under full flex. And thank you for not leveling it out, only to have a dirty diaper going down the road loaded out for a trip. Good on you..if my eyes aren't deceiving me.

Last edited:
OP
OP

schervinskis

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Stance/scale looks good.
Now don't get all sensitive about my next question (it's fine either way).
Do you plan to off road this thing? If so, I'd like to get your impressions of the coil overs and any rubbing issue under full flex. And thank you for not leveling it out, only to have a dirty diaper going down the road loaded out for a trip. Good on you..if my eyes aren't deceiving me.
I will do some trail riding and over landing but I have no intentions of doing any crawling.

Ttp2017

Black Diamond
First Name
Zachery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This thing looks amazing! Congrats on the build. I am curious to get your thoughts on the ride quality of the 4wp coilovers versus the Sasquatch suspension??
Sponsored