Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.doetschoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 4dr, 2021 Wildtrak, 2021 Rubicon 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Full color change: Tiffany paint on retro Bronco build by Doetsch Offroad IMG_0564

What an EPIC build this was!! We had the pleasure of transforming Wendy’s 2023 Wildtrak into her Retro dream Bronco, complete with a full custom paint color change from Cactus Gray to Tiffany Blue! We also sanded the factory black textured hard top, mirror caps, door handles, Sasquatch fenders, hood trail sights, grille, B and C-pillars down and painted them in Oxford White, then added a single red stripe down the sides and onto the grille emblems. The factory FORD tailgate logo and bucking pony also received custom paint treatment. Our friends at AZ Auto Shield then covered the entire Bronco from bumper to bumper in XPEL Paint Protection Film (PPF).

Next, a set of Foutz Motorsports HOSS 3.0 Spring Perch Collars were installed and paired with ZONE front upper a-arms, to lift the Bronco up 2.5” so that we could fit a set of 37x13.50R17 BF Goodrich KM3 tires on white 17” Black Rhino Wheels . A JKS max tire clearance kit shaved down any of the remaining front crash bars so that there’s full room in the fender wells.

Moving on to the bumpers, a pair of Bomber front & rear hi-clearance units from
Addictive Desert Designs were also painted in Tiffany Blue with white accents on the inserts. We then installed three LP4 PRO LED lights from Baja Designs and a pair of Squadron LED fog lights up front, with a pair of Squadrons as back-up lights in the rear. A pair of flush mount LED taillights from Oracle Lighting continue the custom lighting touches.

A spare tire reinforcement bracket from Rough Country was painted Oxford White and then paired with a license plate relocation bracket from JcrOffroad.

Inside, we designed a full custom Katzkin Leather seat package featuring Black leather with Tiffany Blue cross-stitch on the inserts (along with perforated centers) and double stitch along all the edges. Additional material was used to wrap the center console lid, door panels and the entire upper dash in matching leather & stitch. We also added Katzin’s Degreez heating and cooling module, bringing ventilated seats to the Bronco which are not available from the factory.

Last but not least, a set of AMP Research electric PowerSteps were added for better entry and exit.

Ford Bronco Full color change: Tiffany paint on retro Bronco build by Doetsch Offroad IMG_0517

Ford Bronco Full color change: Tiffany paint on retro Bronco build by Doetsch Offroad IMG_0500

Ford Bronco Full color change: Tiffany paint on retro Bronco build by Doetsch Offroad IMG_0512

Ford Bronco Full color change: Tiffany paint on retro Bronco build by Doetsch Offroad IMG_0538

Ford Bronco Full color change: Tiffany paint on retro Bronco build by Doetsch Offroad IMG_0502

Ford Bronco Full color change: Tiffany paint on retro Bronco build by Doetsch Offroad IMG_0501

Ford Bronco Full color change: Tiffany paint on retro Bronco build by Doetsch Offroad IMG_0513

Ford Bronco Full color change: Tiffany paint on retro Bronco build by Doetsch Offroad IMG_0531

Ford Bronco Full color change: Tiffany paint on retro Bronco build by Doetsch Offroad IMG_0532

Ford Bronco Full color change: Tiffany paint on retro Bronco build by Doetsch Offroad IMG_0554

Ford Bronco Full color change: Tiffany paint on retro Bronco build by Doetsch Offroad IMG_0557

Ford Bronco Full color change: Tiffany paint on retro Bronco build by Doetsch Offroad IMG_0566

Ford Bronco Full color change: Tiffany paint on retro Bronco build by Doetsch Offroad IMG_0568

Ford Bronco Full color change: Tiffany paint on retro Bronco build by Doetsch Offroad IMG_0539
Sponsored

desibull

Black Diamond
First Name
Mahesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow!! While I am not a fan of the colors I am amazed at the transformation! You guys rock! I live just a few miles from you and have been thinking of dropping in just to see the work you are doing and say hello! Awesome job!!

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow is right. That is a lot of white but it works really well with that color. Another great build and I will be hesitant to show this one to the wife because it will probably end up costing me money.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Another quality build from Doetsch-Off Road.

My Only complaint is that I am not a fan of the RC spare tire carrier. But I'll say it looks great and matches the theme with the ADD bumpers.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not digging the Teal, but nice job of building what the costumer asked for. The Katzkin's look sharp.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love this one especially the interior!

OP
OP
Doetsch Off-Road

Doetsch Off-Road

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.doetschoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 4dr, 2021 Wildtrak, 2021 Rubicon 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow!! While I am not a fan of the colors I am amazed at the transformation! You guys rock! I live just a few miles from you and have been thinking of dropping in just to see the work you are doing and say hello! Awesome job!!
Come by the candy store anytime!

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

looks beautiful!

love the vibe of the caribbean blues and white

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great job Doetsch!

Sponsored

LarryBirdsFace

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I love the color scheme, but for some reason the bright white draws my eye to the bumpers not extending out to the flare, I've somehow never noticed it on the versions if seen with the standard black ADD bumpers and black OEM Sas flares
I know manufacturing them would be a pain to make a whole different variant but a version where those corners extend out to meet the edge of the SAS flares would be huge.

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did the Tiffany lawyers call you yet? You mean “Tiffany like” blue color right?

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What an EPIC build this was!! We had the pleasure of transforming Wendy’s 2023 Wildtrak into her Retro dream Bronco...
Wow, a lot of work went into that. I can’t imagine what the full cost was.