Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think we all have to remember that when these things come out, the buy/trade portion of the forum (link to marketplace: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/#market.62) will be very active. There will be somebody somewhere that will want gloss mirror caps, grey grill, certain wheel combo’s, etc.

This holds especially true when the aftermarket comes to life. People will upgrade and want to sell off their stock pieces. They will also eventually want to upgrade their upgrades. The marketplace will come alive. I’ve owned a lot of 4Runners, and have purchased a lot through the forums.

Just food for thought as I see a lot of complaints about wishing their models had this and that. The time will eventually come as the Broncos hit the road.
Sponsored

CJ1064

Badlands
First Name
Clifford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350, Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think this is a fantastic idea, and something that will keep this forum alive well after release.

I'll definitely want to swap with someone's Badland's orange handles for my Black Diamond Grabber Blue handles - it doesn't go with my Cyber Orange setup.
I would love to swap but the damn orange stitching in the seats won't go with the blue handles. So now I have to make sure the body color goes with Orange.

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think this is a fantastic idea, and something that will keep this forum alive well after release.

I'll definitely want to swap with someone's Badland's orange handles for my Black Diamond Grabber Blue handles - it doesn't go with my Cyber Orange setup.
for me it'd be the hard top roof when the white or black version comes out and bumpers and grill.
Sponsored