Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

LOL, feeling up 23 gallons doesn't take an hour, took no more than 5 minutes 🍻
I must be missing out because all of the cool folks are sitting in parking lots plugged in all day long, also they seem to take their sweet time getting anywhere when they are out of town.
Sponsored

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I must be missing out because all of the cool folks are sitting in parking lots plugged in all day long, also they seem to take their sweet time getting anywhere when they are out of town.
Very true, I had a guy the other day at Target look surprised when I started my truck up, he was sitting in his KIA while charging, and was just staring at me, so I decided to roll my window down and ask if he had a question, he laughed and said he saw my truck was a lightning, but then he was puzzled when he heard a motor start up, he asked what the whining noise was, I just smiled and said, that sir is a supercharger, and that this is a real Lightning, not the ones you have to plug in :)~ He just responded back with, How do I argue that, I love the truck! 🍻

• Love
Reactions: jon

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Very true, I had a guy the other day at Target look surprised when I started my truck up, he was sitting in his KIA while charging, and was just staring at me, so I decided to roll my window down and ask if he had a question, he laughed and said he saw my truck was a lightning, but then he was puzzled when he heard a motor start up, he asked what the whining noise was, I just smiled and said, that sir is a supercharger, and that this is a real Lightning, not the ones you have to plug in :)~ He just responded back with, How do I argue that, I love the truck! 🍻
You win the internet sir! Best encounter ever. I am so sad they steal the names of vehicles and apply them to fakes. I also own a Maverick (neutered front wheel drive uni body el camino)
Sponsored