First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mustang, Thunderbird
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just installed the front set of Gatorback Mudflaps on my bronco! So far great protection against rock chips. My question is, do you think I should install a rear pair ? I know in terms of functionality, It won’t do much, but as far as appearance, Im not sure. I think it looks kind of odd with just one set personally. Opinions welcome!
Ford Bronco Gatorback Mudflaps on Wildtrak C052ECDE-B53E-4120-92AA-2635E17D5A2B
Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do the rear mudflaps. Balances out the look, and protects the cars/bikers behind you.

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just installed the front set of Gatorback Mudflaps on my bronco! So far great protection against rock chips. My question is, do you think I should install a rear pair ? I know in terms of functionality, It won’t do much, but as far as appearance, Im not sure. I think it looks kind of odd with just one set personally. Opinions welcome!
Agree. It balances the look. Also, you will pick up so much gravel and be throwing it down the road when you get back on pavement it is worth it and won't start a war with the vehicles behind you.

doccoch

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 1967 Mustang Fastback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i only do the front too. I like it just like you have it. rear does nothing for you. Just do what you want.

Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I only have a front set of these as well

I do pick out rocks/gravel when I am airing back up before getting on the road again but not planning a rear set any time soon

Stitchxp626

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester 2006
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks great, but HOW MUCH ? I just looked at some and they were like $400 !! not worth that much ! in my opinion ... Link to the ones you got?

t_liz92

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It’s personal preference. I have the full set and ended up taking the back ones off because I didn’t like the look. But then again, I liked the naked look to begin with. I just felt more comfortable with some protection from rock chips since I saw on here people’s sides were getting damaged from the sasquatch wheels throwing rocks.

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah I think you need rear flaps also. Sharp looking Bronco. I have a Wildtrak Hoss 3.0 in Race Red on order.

Sask22

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks great, but HOW MUCH ? I just looked at some and they were like $400 !! not worth that much ! in my opinion ... Link to the ones you got?
Yeah the gator backs aren’t cheap but they’re really good quality and look really nice. I ordered four to be installed, Ford was then pressured to do some training since I have the steps installed. They told me today they have a solution they just need to do some training and they can alter my steps to add the mud-flaps on the front.
Sponsored