First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My local dealer sucks, so yes I'm switching. I don't mind waiting, I want to pay cash.
Sponsored

bluesun68

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
raptor, velar, f-type
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I thought it was over a 4k saving on the top trims? Maybe I'll place one and see how it shakes out...

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This ad knows I'm trying to be financially responsible by considering this 2k deal. Whatcha gonna do for me if I switch Lendgo lady ;)

Untitled.jpg
This is my add......story of my life... :( :ROFLMAO:

Ford Bronco Getting the 2k Granger Deal? 0304_BAK-up-Launch_PROGRAMMATIC-B_Desk300x600

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm switching my 2'd day reservation ( not at Granger)...gonna wait it out a bit, love my current and I want to see what change may/may not come out before my VIN is assigned.

Plus, sounds like a fun road trip back to Reno. (y)

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm switching my 2'd day reservation ( not at Granger)...gonna wait it out a bit, love my current and I want to see what change may/may not come out before my VIN is assigned.

Plus, sounds like a fun road trip back to Reno. (y)

Ya know, I don't normally reply to myself...well at least not out loud.

But, I re-read my post and it sounds so nonchalant ...I have wanted a Bronco since I was eighteen , now I am 21 and I think....just fuckin' with ya', I am 58 and it has been forty years...

I want the one I want and I want to be sure I can get it...eventually. It will be my last new car.

It doesn't mean nothing, it's not like I can take it or leave it, I can just wait for...mine.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bauer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I thought I was late to the reservation party when I made mine on 8/27. It definitely seems like it would be worth canceling if you already have a late reservation. If you made your reservation in July or early August, just stick with it. You'll get to enjoy your Bronco for at least a full year before the rest of us.

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If Granger Was local To me, or somehow could get the vehicle shipped to be without me having to pay, Iā€™d go with Granger all day. I love how up front and honest they are. But I really donā€™t see the point after all my costs to get the vehicle, it will almost be the same price here and I donā€™t have to take a week off.

OP
OP
bbqbronco

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Guess this poll is a little more relevant after 10/1 :)

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Guess this poll is a little more relevant after 10/1 :)
True. I wasnā€™t going to reserve one in Oct. but did today. Just in case there was a late availability something-or-other that Iā€™d be interested in. $700 in savings could be the slide out cargo tray

djwaly97

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I really donā€™t mind moving back in the line. Just gives me more time to be in a better spot!

Sponsored

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I thought I was late to the reservation party when I made mine on 8/27. It definitely seems like it would be worth canceling if you already have a late reservation. If you made your reservation in July or early August, just stick with it. You'll get to enjoy your Bronco for at least a full year before the rest of us.
I don't think it's true that there would be a year between deliveries. There were 150,000 reservations in July. By the end of August there were 165,000 ... Only 15,000 more. I don't think there will be much difference between mid-August reservations and now. The July orders will take the bill of the time to deliver
Just my 2Ā¢

StedeBonnett

Outer Banks
First Name
Geno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2020 Subaru Forester Touring
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Canceled and moved to the back of the line. For several reasons, I prefer a late delivery and the bread crumb rumors of more color choices and options for later deliveries is the cherry on top.

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m planning to make a new reservation with Granger and keep my current one. Then Iā€™ll see how competitive my local dealer is, with X-plan pricing, before I make my decision. Plus, the longer I wait, the more I can save for a down payment. Iā€™m not in a hurry. :cool:

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Already have 1 Bronco Reserved with Grainger (7/17) and I feel my wife would be real pissed if I placed another reservation so we can have his and her Broncos lol. She wants to feel special so Iā€™ll let her enjoy her 4dr badsquatch.

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Granger Ford, probably answered somewhere, but are all reservations supposed to be converted to orders at the same time? Seems like if Oct reservations could convert to 2022 orders people should be able to see what 2022 changes or color offerings become available, or covert to order a little closer to delivery date. Ordering 2 years before delivery seems silly.
Sponsored