First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jack Demmer Ford in Wayne Michigan! Building a family fleet!
Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing 782DD255-2353-44FF-8B35-12052BB52B46
Sponsored

mangelo

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badsquatch LUX Softtop 4 Door Carbonized Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Big ups to Serramonte Ford in San Francisco California for excellent service and honoring MSRP!

BadSqautch Misty Production Work Horse cropd v01 no camera.jpg

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Big ups to Serramonte Ford in San Francisco California for excellent service and honoring MSRP!

Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing BadSqautch Misty Production Work Horse cropd v01 no camera
Awesome! When did you reserve that beauty?

Wishlist

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wranglers, Ford F360 SD, ordered a 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

rainman23

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damerow Ford in Beaverton, OR. Honored below invoice pricing and applied all price protection. Nick did a great job.

Sponsored

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I want to thank Metropolitan Ford in Eden Prairie, MN, for being super professional and honest since I started this journey 21 months ago. My first Bronco(7.20.20 reservation) doesn't have a VIN yet, but when I got a bit impatient four months ago, I ordered a second 4-door OBX/LUX/Leather/2.7 and took off the SAS, MIC, and some other constraints from my first order. I picked it up today, and they honored MSRP and didn't give me the hard sell when I declined the ceramic coat and interior protection.

Through this entire process, my salesman, Dan Beckman, was true to his word,d and the couldn't have been any more patient or honest. He was easy to reach, quick to respond, and was also the one that guessed correctly that a soft top would likely be less than a six-month wait. Their sales manager and finance people were great as well; they gave me their best rate at 2.2% and didn't mind that I wound up writing a personal check for the vehicle as I have an open line of credit with my Merrill Lynch account that is only at 1.5% interest.

New wheels and tires are going on hopefully tomorrow. I need some tint on the front windows and many other add-ons. :)

Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 4.10.02 PM

ExJeePowner

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I will definitely take your advice on watching things like a hawk! One last question, how long was it from the end of built until it arrived at Chapman in Lancaster?
Hey sorry it took so long too reply. It took almost 2 weeks exactly and it came by truck. We knew it was at the dealership before they did (arrived on a sunday).

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked my badlands up from Parkway Ford in Winston Salem, NC today. Easy transaction. Honored MSRP as they said from the very beginning. Josh was awesome to deal with. Got a great rate as well. Highly recommended!
Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing 51B0DA24-7C09-4DC1-8098-F7E7FCFF10D6

RubiconSasquatch

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BadSquatch, 2021 JLUR, 2008 JK-X, 65 Elco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bill Utter Ford in Denton, TX honored MSRP today *and* the $800 MY21-MY22 price protection. Not to mention they were very generous on my trade. Even let me beat them up a bit on trade value. Quincy Alonzo (salesman) and Art Starr (Operations, ordering) both did a great job considering the circumstances. I failed to get the finance manager's name, but he was great too - went the extra mile to get me 2.65% for 72 months. Also a shout out to @DentonDreamMaker who is the main accessories person for this dealer. I'm a happy camper!

Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing IMG_2355

Sponsored

Crazy dutch

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4runner, and a bunch more
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Inver Grove ford of inver Grove heights MN. Was extremely easy and honest. They honored A plan even after 8 months. My salesman was Raphael Sylvia. He was great to work with, can't recommend him and the dealership enough.

j_4260

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3, Ducati M620, BMW GSA 1200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another bump for @Gloff of Ford Serramonte in San Francisco!

They honored all the pricing, rebates, and all the complexities of this launch / purchase. I couldn't be any happier. I wish I had more money to buy more cars from them!

For my first new car ever (and first Ford I've owned directly) I couldn't be any more happier!

Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing Bronco Quarter

leviticusw

Outer Banks
First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis, Isuzu Trooper
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A HUGE shoutout to Ken Garff Ford American Fork.

They took care of me beyond my expectations. I took delivery of my Bronco on August 3rd, 2021. They didn't detail or install the front license plate (as requested) 😂 and there was only 2 miles on the odometer.
They actually gave me a discount. I'm not at liberty to say how much but they absolutely fucking slayed it!
It sucks for them because they'll see a lot of me!

Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing 1650090313908

JZZ

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Frederick Motor Co in MD stay true to MSRP
Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing 3869A450-B97C-4289-B2ED-2BF7BD2FB313
Sponsored