First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
We had a great experience with Baxter West Dodge Omaha. I was a former Granger order holder and needed to go somewhere else for the well known reason. I placed my order with Baxter on December 1st 21 with a verbal MRSP agreement and zero deposit. A week later I dropped the MIC top and was scheduled for Jan 31 build week the next day. I picked up my Bronco on March 8th, very smooth transaction. No financing, no trade, no add ons the price on the sticker is what I paid. We couldn't be happier with our base carbon gray Bronco.

Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing 1648736417138
Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Either one of y’all have a certain salesman or manager you’d like to mention? I’m not far from Sherman and will (hopefully) be ordering once the banks reopen. Thanks in advance.
I used KC but spoke with Brent,the sales manager, a lot. Our deal was between reservation and order with a B6G group negotiated purchase.

bluford

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Beaman Ford of Dickson, TN honored MSRP and the experience was very good.
Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing mybronco.PNG

SwampCactus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Cactus Grey Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sarasota Ford in Florida.

Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing IMG_3357

Sponsored

zebraquick

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Kia Forte
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Gene Messer Ford Amarillo. We talked about that upon ordering and was never an issue after.

Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing bronco

VehiChase

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Ford Bronco (bought 99), 14 Xterra, 89 Daytona
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford of Franklin! Franklin TN! Great service and stuck with MSRP without any previously signed paperwork! Great buying process all the way around! Also got a great rate thru the finance department - very minimal haggle sales routine.

IMG_3346.jpg

Dasefex

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi Mirage
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Warren mid town motors Scott was the best!!

Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing 020C4062-FA2B-4F30-8B13-58EA760E11C6

Echo4November

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Baxter Ford Papillion - MSRP and 0% BS

Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing PXL_20220205_133334497

Sponsored

Mr Smith

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 C400 , 2015 Grand Cherokee , 2004 F250 4x4,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bickford Ford Snohomish Washington :) MSRP 2022 SAS,BAD,LUX,CARB GRAY,4 DOOR 2.7. SHIPPED on 3/28

ChadRockPSU

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
DeShawn with Chapman Ford of Lancaster. Stand up guy and honestly the best salesman I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with.
Glad to hear you had a great experience at Chapman Lancaster. I have my OBX coming a few weeks from Chapman Lancaster and have been wondering how the purchase process would go. Do you mind if I ask how they valued your trade if you had one? From the beginning I have been assuming they would be selling me my Bronco at MSRP but that they would drastically undervalue my trade to make some money back. I hope this isn't the case!

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'd like to thank Balise Ford of Wilbraham ( Located at 1979 Boston Rd, Wilbraham, MA 01095). I had the best experience picking up my Bronco yesterday. No hassles, they just honored my price right to the penny.
Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing 20220304_120300_HDR
20220329_172554.jpg
I love your new bronco! Ford of Kirkland, Washington honored my "X plan" type pricing. Great experience.