First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Folsom Lake Ford, in Folsom California honored exactly what they said, MSRP with extras for my First Edition… Great Dealership

5F43D59C-7443-40B5-BCE0-4BB54DB43D39.jpeg
Hi Rico! Your First Edition Bronco looks perfect. Thank you for sharing!
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hers and His from Bob Utter Ford in Sherman, TX courtesy of the Texas Buyers Group.

Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing 1649165791424

@Ford no comment needed as your allocation rule changes are the reason several in our group continue to wait to be scheduled.

tnobull

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr BD Bronco + Salsa Journeyman Flat Bar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Skyline Ford, Keizer Oregon. MSRP, no ADM, no dealer installed parts, no extended warranty pressure. Super easy transaction
Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing 1649165791424
I’m with Skyline as well - hoping mine gets built next week as scheduled!

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It has been refreshing to see so many truly reputable dealers out there. I’m sure their sound business practices come back to them many times over in repeat sales.

First Name
Tucker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Shawnee Mission Ford of Kansas City! Great sales crew that was in my corner the whole time!

Sponsored

Dune_Runner

First Edition
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I want to thank Johnson City Ford, Johnson City TN! Picked up my Bronco on March 31st. My salesman, Blade, was awesome!!
Blade was great with us as well. We picked ours up last Sept.
Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing 6ACDB557-7605-4EBD-AE4D-5AD7C1C41A35

Shore Patrol

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F-250, 13 Mustang GT, 82 CJ-8
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Lithia Ford of Klamath Falls, specifically the sales guy named Kip, was absolutely wonderful in selling me my Bronco with no markup. He was knowledgeable and courteous the whole way, and I won’t forget it.
I remember when Lithia was a one location Dodge dealer on the Plaza in Ashland, OR. Great 4 wheeling country around K Falls. Enjoy your Bronco!

markpilip

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Shout out to Brad Middleton from Carman Ford, in Carman, MB.

After trying to place an order at my local dealership (Fairway Ford, Steinbach) but having two salesmen absolutely disinterested in calling me back or placing my order, I turned to the Ford dealer an hour away.

Not only did Brad at Carman Ford honour MSRP, he took $750 off for 'Bronco Delay'. Incredible to deal with, and very patient with me being a pain in the arse :)

Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing 6ACDB557-7605-4EBD-AE4D-5AD7C1C41A35
Wait! Are those stock mudflaps on the front, and with stock steps? I thought that didn’t work. I’ve got Ford mudflaps here waiting for my 22 OBX to arrive and have been studying how to modify the mudflaps to fit. Maybe Ford changed the mounting point for the steps? Any chance you can post a closeup of the front mudflap to tube step area?

MR_LIONBOT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 MINI Cooper S 4-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bill Pierre Ford in Seattle, WA. Just picked up my 7/29/2020 reservation (Eruption Green Badlands) for under MSRP. Was in and out, including a trade-in, in about 2 hours. Great service and no hassle!

Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing DD38873E-30E5-4DF0-90DA-E5F6773C4E3F

Sponsored

SKL1

Outer Banks
First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
MSRP at Sanderson Ford in PHX. They sell everything at or below MSRP...
Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing IMG_2966

BurtMacklin

Outer Banks
First Name
AMS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB 4 DR / 22 F150 / 23 OBX 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Maguire Ford of Ithaca, NY. Gave me top dollar for my bronco sport and sold me my bronco for sticker and not a penny more. They were awesome and I’ll continue to do business with them.

BurtMacklin

Outer Banks
First Name
AMS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB 4 DR / 22 F150 / 23 OBX 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wait! Are those stock mudflaps on the front, and with stock steps? I thought that didn’t work. I’ve got Ford mudflaps here waiting for my 22 OBX to arrive and have been studying how to modify the mudflaps to fit. Maybe Ford changed the mounting point for the steps? Any chance you can post a closeup of the front mudflap to tube step area?
My dealer installed my stock steps with my front mud flaps on also- so it’s definitely doable

Nemo

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Rush Ford (Commercial) in Ceres, CA honored MSRP.

barnettgreg6

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Apple Ford Columbia MD , After reading all the horror stories of Dealer Markups I was worried when I went to pick up my Bronco... However to my surprise I was in and out of the dealership within 2 hours and no EXTRA charges, Being by myself I had to ride my bike into the dealership then return to pick her up later in the day... Enjoying the Bronco

Bronco.jpg
Sponsored