First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Introducing X-Rack with a Bronco 6G Forum Giveaway!

Greetings, Bronco Enthusiasts! We're thrilled to join this vibrant community as a new member and sponsor of the forum. To kickstart our journey here, we couldn't think of a better way than by hosting a special giveaway featuring one of our products.

🌟 About X-Rack 🌟

X-Rack is a proud USA-based manufacturer located on Long Island, NY, specializing in top-notch hitch cargo racks, accessories, and a range of fishing gear. Our products are renowned for their robust all-aluminum construction and innovative features that set them apart from the competition. The best part? Our systems are modular, allowing you to adapt them for various adventures, including camping, fishing and ski/snow gear to name a few.

We're excited to make this our first of hopefully many giveaways. So, without further ado, let's dive into the details of what you could win!

🎉 **Prize**: X-Rocket Bronco Fender Mount Fishing Rod Holders 🎣

Our X-Rocket fishing rod holders are crafted entirely from aluminum and come equipped with a secure locking bar to keep your valuable rods in place. You can choose between single rod holders for the left or right side, or opt for the double rod holders. Plus, the hood can be easily opened even when the double rod holders are installed. These rod holders also feature a removable PVC insert to accommodate larger fishing poles.

The lucky winner will receive:

- 2 double rod holders (left and right side)
- 4 Gear tie twist ties
- An X-Rack swag bag filled with goodies!

**How to Win**:

Simply reply to this post by 9:00 PM EST on September 30th with the number of times you've experienced the frustration of trying to squeeze your fishing rod into your vehicle, even if it's zero. We'll select a random winner from the replies. Keep an eye on the forum for the winner announcement, and we'll also notify them directly to arrange shipping.

But wait, there's more! To make everyone feel like a winner, we're offering an exclusive 10% discount to all forum members. Just use the code BR6GIVE10 at checkout.

🎁 **Link to Prize**: [X-Rocket Fishing Rod Holder]

Best of luck to all participants, and welcome aboard the X-Rack adventure!

Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY: X-Rocket Bronco Fender Mount Fishing Rod Holders by X-Rack 2023-09-17 10.02.02

Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY: X-Rocket Bronco Fender Mount Fishing Rod Holders by X-Rack 2023-09-17 09.52.49

Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY: X-Rocket Bronco Fender Mount Fishing Rod Holders by X-Rack IMG_0974.JPG

Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY: X-Rocket Bronco Fender Mount Fishing Rod Holders by X-Rack IMG_1271.JPG

Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY: X-Rocket Bronco Fender Mount Fishing Rod Holders by X-Rack IMG_1276.JPG

Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY: X-Rocket Bronco Fender Mount Fishing Rod Holders by X-Rack IMG_1287.JPG

Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY: X-Rocket Bronco Fender Mount Fishing Rod Holders by X-Rack IMG_0866.JPG
Sponsored

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am in 100%. Trying to squeeze my rods into my 2-door SUCKS. I've started using really short ultralight rods for trout because they fit better.

The plus side is that it makes it really fun to catch the little 11-13" rainbows that are everywhere around here. They actually put up a fight on a short ultralight and 2 lb test.

My muskie rods barely fit at 6.5 feet, and forget a one-piece any longer than that if friends come along.

Edited to add: at least 20 times. If this were an essay I would have failed to answer the actual question 😆

Last edited:

JCSmith

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

At least 25+ times they’ve hung out of the back with the glass up.

BMoreDogDoc

Everglades
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

4-5 times a month during the off season, 10-12 times a month in season and EVERY DAY when the fish are running!!!

12 footers don’t travel well in most cases!

MEAT_GOD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco 2dr, 15 Maserati Quattroporte
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Funny this post came up, because I've just gotten into fishing myself! Ironically enough, seeing your fishing rod holders was what inspired me to buy a fishing rod of my own, though they remain short for boat usage for now. If I ever start coastal fishing, I'll definitely be having more trouble fitting those long rods than I'm already having with my shortie 1.2m in my 2dr.

Sponsored

Ike89

Base
First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I haven't had this issue because I don't have fishing gear. With that being said I do want to get into fishing, almost a natural inclination from being outdoors more often, and I have always liked the way the bronco looks with things mounts around the hood area.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Dlars99

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Living 10 min from the beach the poles are always hanging out a side window and the surf rigs out the back.

Saltwater Junkie

Outer Banks
First Name
Sir Fishin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 7.3 F350, 22 7.3 F350, 23 2.7 BRONCO OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Welcome @X-Rack
To this date, 11 times, and the best part of surf season is just getting here.

KDWright5407

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Palisade, Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've always been able to fit my fishing poles in my various vehicles....either back seat, cargo area, or truck bed. I have cheap rods that come apart. It would be awesome, however, to have something like these on the way out to a lake, beach, or pier. In fact, I took the family fishing tonight. Caught this beast....I swear it was thiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssss big!

Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY: X-Rocket Bronco Fender Mount Fishing Rod Holders by X-Rack received_321987197042757

received_613257707547225.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Fitting my surf rods into my bronco is a pain. I can’t fit them if I bring the fishing cart too. So to answer, every time.

Great White North

Outer Banks
First Name
Trace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge SEL, 1975 F-150 Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Zero to date, but my daughter just got her first rod!

mikes781

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked up my Bronco about a week ago and haven’t had the heart to see if my 11’ + 1 pieces surf rods that I built will fit in it. I know the answer. 😀 Looking forward to seeing how it does on the beach. Checked out the X-Rack site the other day and will definitely be adding some gear. Excited to have an option for a front bumper rack.

ToddLabbq

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My 2 piece rods fit fine in my rear seat deleted 2 door. My 1 piece rods are a bit of a struggle. Thanks for the giveaway x-rack