Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F250 4X4 NOW, 1990 FORD BRONCO BEFORE THAT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HAPPENS EVERY WEEKEND I TAKE THE PADDLEBOARD OUT TO THE HARBOR. FRUSTRATING FOR SURE

DaBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Always trying to squeeze in the rods for camping trips or days or the beach. I fool around with the seats all the time, up/down ect trying to get just the right angle to fit all my gear and rods. Fun bonus would be getting my hockey goalie sticks out of the car nearly broke one last night.

Rus-T

Black Diamond
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Every time is a pain. I will buy these regardless, but appreciate the giveaway!

smonroe11

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Introducing X-Rack with a Bronco 6G Forum Giveaway!

Greetings, Bronco Enthusiasts! We're thrilled to join this vibrant community as a new member and sponsor of the forum. To kickstart our journey here, we couldn't think of a better way than by hosting a special giveaway featuring one of our products.

🌟 About X-Rack 🌟

X-Rack is a proud USA-based manufacturer located on Long Island, NY, specializing in top-notch hitch cargo racks, accessories, and a range of fishing gear. Our products are renowned for their robust all-aluminum construction and innovative features that set them apart from the competition. The best part? Our systems are modular, allowing you to adapt them for various adventures, including camping, fishing and ski/snow gear to name a few.

We're excited to make this our first of hopefully many giveaways. So, without further ado, let's dive into the details of what you could win!

🎉 **Prize**: X-Rocket Bronco Fender Mount Fishing Rod Holders 🎣

Our X-Rocket fishing rod holders are crafted entirely from aluminum and come equipped with a secure locking bar to keep your valuable rods in place. You can choose between single rod holders for the left or right side, or opt for the double rod holders. Plus, the hood can be easily opened even when the double rod holders are installed. These rod holders also feature a removable PVC insert to accommodate larger fishing poles.

The lucky winner will receive:

- 2 double rod holders (left and right side)
- 4 Gear tie twist ties
- An X-Rack swag bag filled with goodies!

**How to Win**:

Simply reply to this post by 9:00 PM EST on September 30th with the number of times you've experienced the frustration of trying to squeeze your fishing rod into your vehicle, even if it's zero. We'll select a random winner from the replies. Keep an eye on the forum for the winner announcement, and we'll also notify them directly to arrange shipping.

But wait, there's more! To make everyone feel like a winner, we're offering an exclusive 10% discount to all forum members. Just use the code BR6GIVE10 at checkout.

🎁 **Link to Prize**: [X-Rocket Fishing Rod Holder]

Best of luck to all participants, and welcome aboard the X-Rack adventure!

Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY: X-Rocket Bronco Fender Mount Fishing Rod Holders by X-Rack bullred1

Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY: X-Rocket Bronco Fender Mount Fishing Rod Holders by X-Rack bullred1

10+ would love one of these

Sponsored

BH_TX

Badlands
First Name
Brennon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC Yukon 1500, 1997 Dodge RAM Sport 1500 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Many time 😁

Acadist

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The pain is real! As a guy who loves driving to Baja and catching the big one I am dreading the day I have to squeeze all my gear into my new 2 door for the drive down HWY 1.
Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY: X-Rocket Bronco Fender Mount Fishing Rod Holders by X-Rack IMG_6662

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2022 Santa Cruz
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love my two door but three times this year I have fought trying to get the fishing rods in without damage to the tips. Would love to mount them securely outside.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Many times prior to this, which is not ideal.
It works, but I'd rather not have 4 rods right in the center of my field of vision at all times while driving.
Much better than cramming them inside (and some of them will never fit inside due to size).
But I'd definitely like a better solution as well.

Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY: X-Rocket Bronco Fender Mount Fishing Rod Holders by X-Rack 1695315879799

Bill K

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Greetings, Bronco Enthusiasts! We're thrilled to join this vibrant community as a new member and sponsor of the forum. To kickstart our journey here, we couldn't think of a better way than by hosting a special giveaway featuring one of our products.

🌟 About X-Rack 🌟

X-Rack is a proud USA-based manufacturer located on Long Island, NY, specializing in top-notch hitch cargo racks, accessories, and a range of fishing gear. Our products are renowned for their robust all-aluminum construction and innovative features that set them apart from the competition. The best part? Our systems are modular, allowing you to adapt them for various adventures, including camping, fishing and ski/snow gear to name a few.

We're excited to make this our first of hopefully many giveaways. So, without further ado, let's dive into the details of what you could win!

Our X-Rocket fishing rod holders are crafted entirely from aluminum and come equipped with a secure locking bar to keep your valuable rods in place. You can choose between single rod holders for the left or right side, or opt for the double rod holders. Plus, the hood can be easily opened even when the double rod holders are installed. These rod holders also feature a removable PVC insert to accommodate larger fishing poles.

- 4 Gear tie twist ties

**How to Win**:

Simply reply to this post by 9:00 PM EST on September 30th with the number of times you've experienced the frustration of trying to squeeze your fishing rod into your vehicle, even if it's zero. We'll select a random winner from the replies. Keep an eye on the forum for the winner announcement, and we'll also notify them directly to arrange shipping.

But wait, there's more! To make everyone feel like a winner, we're offering an exclusive 10% discount to all forum members. Just use the code BR6GIVE10 at checkout.

Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY: X-Rocket Bronco Fender Mount Fishing Rod Holders by X-Rack 1695315879799

Luckily the only time needed my surf rod broke down and fit in back okay. Could see these being really handy though...

Sponsored

Ajay007001

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

With the bronco 0 times so far as I’m planning my first trip(s) to IBSP with it in October, with my old Acura TL I had to get pretty creative.

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Every trip down to the coast! These would be awesome for our 2 door!!

UtahBroncoGuy

First Edition
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford Bronco / 2021 FE bronco / 2023 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

🌟 About X-Rack 🌟

- 4 Gear tie twist ties

**How to Win**:

Cramming rods inside a vehicle is never good. ESP when there is still a hook attached. Hundreds of times for me. Looks like a great product

flebaum

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Pick me! Just started surf fishing here in FL!

OJK

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco, "09 Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just received my long island 4x4 fishing permit so these rod holders would come in super handy.
Sponsored