First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well breaking down two piece rods and securing them up inside the 2 door hardtop gets old; like I do now for security. Your lockable rod holders will do the trick for the jaunt out to the Gulf or to the Atlantic here in Florida. Now I will be able to travel with the custom 12' 1 piece heavers that are stored away since moving down here from the Northeast. Great work !:cool: count me in .
70240742139__8DDB7CAF-90A2-4CFE-B7B2-FD34758B019D.jpeg
I just had a request to make white rod holders. They would look sweet on your Bronco.
Sponsored

mpeoski

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak w/Sasquatch package
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have lost about 12 tips off of rods putting them in vehicles over the last 4 years. I just got the new Bronco Wildtrak and I am starting to outfit it. These would be awesome to win and I would display them
Proudly and be a great ambassador for the brand. We do boat and beach fishing and can drive on the beach here in central Florida.

thanks for the opportunity

hotrodtim

Wildtrak
First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 EXPEDITION,2009 F150,2003 LINCOLN AVIATOR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just had a request to make white rod holders. They would look sweet on your Bronco.
Don't hesitate ; I certainly agree with you. I would love being the first or the X-Rack poster boy here in Florida. :cool:

Sponsored

EinHoden

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have always settled for multi-piece rods so they will fit. Would love an excuse to buy some nice new single piece rods.

Gig’em Broncos Guy

Base
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Howdy @X-Rack ..... I guess i won't be needing my prototype anymore!...lol.... Having a 2 door makes it a little difficult to take my saltwater fishing rods (one piece) to Port Aransas. They just don't fit and i have to rent some rods in Port A, i had to purhcase a traveling rod however its way too fragile for saltwater fishing! Even the average size rods take up all the space from the back to the front, this would be a cool way to travel to far and near by fishing places with my 9yr old daughter!
Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY: X-Rocket Bronco Fender Mount Fishing Rod Holders by X-Rack bron2
Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY: X-Rocket Bronco Fender Mount Fishing Rod Holders by X-Rack bron1
Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY: X-Rocket Bronco Fender Mount Fishing Rod Holders by X-Rack sofi3

Bronco Buster Wayne

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Introducing X-Rack with a Bronco 6G Forum Giveaway!

Greetings, Bronco Enthusiasts! We're thrilled to join this vibrant community as a new member and sponsor of the forum. To kickstart our journey here, we couldn't think of a better way than by hosting a special giveaway featuring one of our products.

🌟 About X-Rack 🌟

X-Rack is a proud USA-based manufacturer located on Long Island, NY, specializing in top-notch hitch cargo racks, accessories, and a range of fishing gear. Our products are renowned for their robust all-aluminum construction and innovative features that set them apart from the competition. The best part? Our systems are modular, allowing you to adapt them for various adventures, including camping, fishing and ski/snow gear to name a few.

We're excited to make this our first of hopefully many giveaways. So, without further ado, let's dive into the details of what you could win!

🎉 **Prize**: X-Rocket Bronco Fender Mount Fishing Rod Holders 🎣

Our X-Rocket fishing rod holders are crafted entirely from aluminum and come equipped with a secure locking bar to keep your valuable rods in place. You can choose between single rod holders for the left or right side, or opt for the double rod holders. Plus, the hood can be easily opened even when the double rod holders are installed. These rod holders also feature a removable PVC insert to accommodate larger fishing poles.

The lucky winner will receive:

- 2 double rod holders (left and right side)
- 4 Gear tie twist ties
- An X-Rack swag bag filled with goodies!

**How to Win**:

Simply reply to this post by 9:00 PM EST on September 30th with the number of times you've experienced the frustration of trying to squeeze your fishing rod into your vehicle, even if it's zero. We'll select a random winner from the replies. Keep an eye on the forum for the winner announcement, and we'll also notify them directly to arrange shipping.

But wait, there's more! To make everyone feel like a winner, we're offering an exclusive 10% discount to all forum members. Just use the code BR6GIVE10 at checkout.

🎁 **Link to Prize**: [X-Rocket Fishing Rod Holder]

Best of luck to all participants, and welcome aboard the X-Rack adventure!

Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY: X-Rocket Bronco Fender Mount Fishing Rod Holders by X-Rack sofi3

Unfortunately I have not had this problem yet, but hope to soon! I think my rods might actually fit?🤷‍♂️

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Contrary to my username, I don't surf fish. I'm on the beach nearly every day for 20+ years and never cast a line. But for the sake of the giveaway, I'll throw my hat in the ring with an official "zero" times have I had to squeeze a rod ... errr (not liking how this sounds)... in the back of the Bronco.

But I am interested in the front mounted hitch carrier. To which winch mount does your carrier mount to?

Sponsored

Base_Squatch33

Black Diamond
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just got my Bronco yesterday and planning to go fishing this weekend! If I win these will definitely get some use

isaacfinnegan

Badlands
First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm always never having this problem (0 times on my bronco, because i don't have these yet!) and can't wait to not have it in the future with these to help out!

Ogre

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BD 2dr 7MT CG, '18 Indian Chieftain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like the look of these! With your double on each side I wouldn't have to tie the extra rods across the hood with the mounts I use right now! I have to break down my surf rods when I put them in the Bronco and even then it only fits if I don't have a passenger. My daughter's have gotten to be pro's at helping with them but those locking rings look awesome! Fingers crossed!!

F1ATX

Badlands
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like some great products! Would really get rid of the anxiety I get when putting my rods out the back window.

No more broken rods, please!

IMG_4015_Original.jpeg
IMG_2434.jpeg

IMG_2434.jpeg

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Three times already! These look like a great solution!
Sponsored