Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Countless times. I got into fly fishing several years ago and i have a two door bronco. the rod holder i have on the roof works great... on rods up to 7ft long. my fly rods are at least 9foot.
Sponsored

OP
OP
X-Rack

X-Rack

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Contrary to my username, I don't surf fish. I'm on the beach nearly every day for 20+ years and never cast a line. But for the sake of the giveaway, I'll throw my hat in the ring with an official "zero" times have I had to squeeze a rod ... errr (not liking how this sounds)... in the back of the Bronco.

But I am interested in the front mounted hitch carrier. To which winch mount does your carrier mount to?
Currently our front hitch mount works with the ford high winch mount on the modular bumper. We also sent it to Turn Off-road and they confirmed it works with their high winch mount. It will basically mount on any high winch plate that has a flat bottom and access to the 4 bolts that hold the winch.

I hope this helps. If you look at the photos in the listing below you can see how it mounts.
https://www.xrack.us/product/2021-2023-ford-bronco-front-receiver-hitch-high-mount-winch-plate/
Howdy @X-Rack ..... I guess i won't be needing my prototype anymore!...lol.... Having a 2 door makes it a little difficult to take my saltwater fishing rods (one piece) to Port Aransas. They just don't fit and i have to rent some rods in Port A, i had to purhcase a traveling rod however its way too fragile for saltwater fishing! Even the average size rods take up all the space from the back to the front, this would be a cool way to travel to far and near by fishing places with my 9yr old daughter!
bron2.jpeg
bron1.jpeg
sofi3.jpg
Love the ingenuity on the prototype and even more love to see young ones enjoy fishing.

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't even fish - but if I win I promise to buy a fishing license and go on a fishing trip with these!

Introducing X-Rack with a Bronco 6G Forum Giveaway!

Greetings, Bronco Enthusiasts! We're thrilled to join this vibrant community as a new member and sponsor of the forum. To kickstart our journey here, we couldn't think of a better way than by hosting a special giveaway featuring one of our products.

🌟 About X-Rack 🌟

X-Rack is a proud USA-based manufacturer located on Long Island, NY, specializing in top-notch hitch cargo racks, accessories, and a range of fishing gear. Our products are renowned for their robust all-aluminum construction and innovative features that set them apart from the competition. The best part? Our systems are modular, allowing you to adapt them for various adventures, including camping, fishing and ski/snow gear to name a few.

We're excited to make this our first of hopefully many giveaways. So, without further ado, let's dive into the details of what you could win!

🎉 **Prize**: X-Rocket Bronco Fender Mount Fishing Rod Holders 🎣

Our X-Rocket fishing rod holders are crafted entirely from aluminum and come equipped with a secure locking bar to keep your valuable rods in place. You can choose between single rod holders for the left or right side, or opt for the double rod holders. Plus, the hood can be easily opened even when the double rod holders are installed. These rod holders also feature a removable PVC insert to accommodate larger fishing poles.

The lucky winner will receive:

- 2 double rod holders (left and right side)
- 4 Gear tie twist ties
- An X-Rack swag bag filled with goodies!

**How to Win**:

Simply reply to this post by 9:00 PM EST on September 30th with the number of times you've experienced the frustration of trying to squeeze your fishing rod into your vehicle, even if it's zero. We'll select a random winner from the replies. Keep an eye on the forum for the winner announcement, and we'll also notify them directly to arrange shipping.

But wait, there's more! To make everyone feel like a winner, we're offering an exclusive 10% discount to all forum members. Just use the code BR6GIVE10 at checkout.

🎁 **Link to Prize**: [X-Rocket Fishing Rod Holder]

Best of luck to all participants, and welcome aboard the X-Rack adventure!

2023-09-17 10.02.02.jpg

2023-09-17 09.52.49.jpg

IMG_0974.JPG

IMG_1271.JPG

IMG_1276.JPG

IMG_1287.JPG

IMG_0866.JPG

BroncoBecca

Black Diamond
First Name
Becca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 F250, 18 ATSV, 22 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Every time!
I have the “other” brand. But these are clearly much better.

D0BA3262-585D-444F-ACF8-3D21239E81FC.jpeg

3People1Body

Wildtrak
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F150 and Taurus.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I fly fish... Shortest rod I have is 6' (2 weight), but most are 8.5'+. My 4 door works, but external rod holders would work well for moving between streams.... just saying'.

Sponsored

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I fly and spin fish IBSP in NJ. These would be great! Hate having to rebuild my rigs when I get to the beach. The front reciever and rack would be great adds as well. That is one sweet beach Bronco you have there!

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Preach! It sometimes deters me from wanting to go! Just stick them out the windows to reduce frustration.

CptSamFalcon

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr BD, 2021 Kawasaki KLX300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Introducing X-Rack with a Bronco 6G Forum Giveaway!

Greetings, Bronco Enthusiasts! We're thrilled to join this vibrant community as a new member and sponsor of the forum. To kickstart our journey here, we couldn't think of a better way than by hosting a special giveaway featuring one of our products.

🌟 About X-Rack 🌟

X-Rack is a proud USA-based manufacturer located on Long Island, NY, specializing in top-notch hitch cargo racks, accessories, and a range of fishing gear. Our products are renowned for their robust all-aluminum construction and innovative features that set them apart from the competition. The best part? Our systems are modular, allowing you to adapt them for various adventures, including camping, fishing and ski/snow gear to name a few.

We're excited to make this our first of hopefully many giveaways. So, without further ado, let's dive into the details of what you could win!

🎉 **Prize**: X-Rocket Bronco Fender Mount Fishing Rod Holders 🎣

Our X-Rocket fishing rod holders are crafted entirely from aluminum and come equipped with a secure locking bar to keep your valuable rods in place. You can choose between single rod holders for the left or right side, or opt for the double rod holders. Plus, the hood can be easily opened even when the double rod holders are installed. These rod holders also feature a removable PVC insert to accommodate larger fishing poles.

The lucky winner will receive:

- 2 double rod holders (left and right side)
- 4 Gear tie twist ties
- An X-Rack swag bag filled with goodies!

**How to Win**:

Simply reply to this post by 9:00 PM EST on September 30th with the number of times you've experienced the frustration of trying to squeeze your fishing rod into your vehicle, even if it's zero. We'll select a random winner from the replies. Keep an eye on the forum for the winner announcement, and we'll also notify them directly to arrange shipping.

But wait, there's more! To make everyone feel like a winner, we're offering an exclusive 10% discount to all forum members. Just use the code BR6GIVE10 at checkout.

🎁 **Link to Prize**: [X-Rocket Fishing Rod Holder]

Best of luck to all participants, and welcome aboard the X-Rack adventure!

Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY: X-Rocket Bronco Fender Mount Fishing Rod Holders by X-Rack D0BA3262-585D-444F-ACF8-3D21239E81FC

Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY: X-Rocket Bronco Fender Mount Fishing Rod Holders by X-Rack D0BA3262-585D-444F-ACF8-3D21239E81FC

NEED THIS!!!!!!

I switched to a take down rod because I needed to split it in half to fit it in my Bronco. I'm used to 1 piece rods and I literally threw half my rod right into a river a few weeks ago. Shed a tear for my hook, bobber, fresh bait and could not retrieve the top half of my rod.

Terrible? Yes. My fault? Yes.

I cannot live like this. Please send me one of these. The wife wont believe me if I dont have proof I won it fair and square. :ROFLMAO:

mhtucker78

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OBX Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't fish, but strapping those bad boys to my bronco would give me mad street cred with my fisherman nephew!

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was just looking at these! Haven't had the chance to pack my rods in the Bronco because I was waiting on a viable solution, such as this. Fingers crossed!

Sponsored

jernst8854

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Bronco 15 Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hello more times than I can remember my fishing rod's have hung out the back window. If I gave it a number I would say more than 30 times.
Welcome to the forum.

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have experienced that frustration 0 times because I had a bit of a different frustration before I could deal with it (Pictured Below). I would love to avoid all other frustration when he's returned to me, so this would be an amazing start. #Letsgofishing

screenshot-2023-09-19-at-1-52-14%E2%80%AFpm-png.png

screenshot-2023-09-19-at-1-52-38%E2%80%AFpm-png.png

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Too many to count - but, the worst part is finding the best method of securing them so you don’t get hit in the head with the rod tip when making a turn. Someone needs to come up with a solution for mounting them internally to the roll bar - the challenge is securing the tips up front….