First Name
Shanice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everyone! Our black friday 15% off sale ends today - don't forget to get any orders in (accessories, racks, ladders etc)!
Ford Bronco GOBI Bronco Rack Released [Official Specs & Photos] GOBI_WebBanner_BlackFriday_15off(REVISED)

theyeofra

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Base
We do not currently have any for the bronco! So, none of the current ones on our site will fit with the rack!
Do you have any plan to produce one in the near future?

theyeofra

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone who has installed the rack on a hard top i was hoping you could answer a question i had. I am currently installing the rack and noticed the rear isolators under the hard top seem to bump the hard top up alot to the point where i can see between the bronco and top into the vehicle. I guess i am just curious if this is what everyone else has? Ive looked through some photos and it seems it bumps everyones top up a bit but i am not sure if it is to this extent. Attached some pictures of what it looks like

20221208_170510.jpg

20221208_170543.jpg

Last edited:

GrumpyVet

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone who has installed the rack on a hard top i was hoping you could answer a question i had. I am currently installing the rack and noticed the rear isolators under the hard top seem to bump the hard top up alot to the point where i can see between the bronco and top into the vehicle. I guess i am just curious if this is what everyone else has? Ive looked through some photos and it seems it bumps everyones top up a bit but i am not sure if it is to this extent. Attached some pictures of what it looks like

Ford Bronco GOBI Bronco Rack Released [Official Specs & Photos] 20221208_170543

Ford Bronco GOBI Bronco Rack Released [Official Specs & Photos] 20221208_170543
I can tell from the pictures that’s not right. With that gap critters can climb right in. You sure you have them oriented the correct way or maybe they are side specific?
Ford Bronco GOBI Bronco Rack Released [Official Specs & Photos] 3313E66A-5FA1-47D7-99CF-0AFB0ECC4956

Sponsored

theyeofra

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can tell from the pictures that’s not right. With that gap critters can climb right in. You sure you have them oriented the correct way or maybe they are side specific? 
I believe the piece is oriented correctly. There did not seem to be another way to orient it. I tried several times to readjust it and make the top sit better but i couldnt make it work. You are right it is certainly big enough to allow critters in and the elements.

GrumpyVet

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe the piece is oriented correctly. There did not seem to be another way to orient it. I tried several times to readjust it and make the top sit better but i couldnt make it work. You are right it is certainly big enough to allow critters in and the elements.
Well could be you were shipped the wrong ones by mistake. I’d suggest reaching out to GOBI with that picture and see if they have a solution.

theyeofra

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well could be you were shipped the wrong ones by mistake. I’d suggest reaching out to GOBI with that picture and see if they have a solution.

Yea i sent them an email with the pictures and basically the same info as i previously wrote. I am hopefull it gets sorted soon. I really want to get this rack installed!

GrumpyVet

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea i sent them an email with the pictures and basically the same info as i previously wrote. I am hopefull it gets sorted soon. I really want to get this rack installed!
Good to hear. I’ve had mine for about a year now and it’s been great. Been off-road with gear on it a handful of times now also have used it to haul full sheets of plywood and have had no issues. I’ve finally decided on which RTT to buy too so that will become a permanent fixture once I find it in stock.

theyeofra

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Base

Do you have another angle of this shot or maybe a shot from the inside gap? It looks like your hard top is bumped up a bit from the bronco too and i was just wondering how much? Im curious how much mine is off by here.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good to hear. I’ve had mine for about a year now and it’s been great. Been off-road with gear on it a handful of times now also have used it to haul full sheets of plywood and have had no issues. I’ve finally decided on which RTT to buy too so that will become a permanent fixture once I find it in stock.
Which RTT did you decide on?

GrumpyVet

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you have another angle of this shot or maybe a shot from the inside gap? It looks like your hard top is bumped up a bit from the bronco too and i was just wondering how much? Im curious how much mine is off by here.
It is raised but not to the extent of yours also I think the angle I shot from made it look worse.
3A4E046D-BAA6-40E0-A83A-E82BC7744256.jpeg
C9DCF4F1-CAAD-4015-823A-662B830E061D.jpeg
4A73FDC5-E1DE-4861-BD27-2FB8F82ADA64.jpeg
422054AC-14A6-4320-99AC-9D3BF00F9272.jpeg

GrumpyVet

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Brnzbronc

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Updated 3/24/22 with official specs & photos:

Hey guys! Here is the spec sheet released for the Bronco.

SPECS SHEET (PDF): https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/attachments/4door_bronco_specsheet-pdf.292866/

Photos
@Gobi are you working on a better stiffener than these chinsy turn knobs that press up against the top of the rear quarters? I seen Jeep owners body’s being damaged from them.

gobi-bronco-7-jpg.jpg

gobi-bronco-8-jpg.jpg

gobi-bronco-9-jpg.jpg

gobi-bronco-10-jpg.jpg

gobi-bronco-11-jpg.jpg

dsc_3092-2-jpg.jpg

gobi-bronco-12-jpg.jpg

gobi-bronco-13-jpg.jpg

gobi-bronco-14-jpg.jpg

gobi-bronco-15-jpg.jpg

gobi-bronco-16-jpg.jpg

10132867-ba6a-4313-83f0-a328d6fa1b80-jpeg.jpg

img_0392-edit-jpg.jpg

gobi-bronco-18-jpg.jpg

gobi-bronco-19-jpg.jpg

gobi-bronco-20-jpg.jpg

Original Post:

Hey there Bronco Fans! We just wanted to show you that it's coming together!

Ford Bronco GOBI Bronco Rack Released [Official Specs & Photos] 422054AC-14A6-4320-99AC-9D3BF00F9272

Brnzbronc

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Gobi are you guys working on a better stiffener than these chinsy brackets with thumb screws? I see these crushing in on Jeeps.

1BF12922-0760-4797-AE84-9BB115C326B0.jpeg
Sponsored